Chapter 25

To say they were unnerved by the files, was an understatement. They were downright horrified of the information Deathstroke contained in a little sim card. Although they didn't show it on their faces.

Bruce was shocked about everything he's found so far with still a lot more files found. They saw the ones where Deathstroke threatened to kill the young justice if he doesn't comply, other threats that insisted on some vulgar activities on a young 14 year old boy at the time if he didn't listen. All of these made Jason want to throw up, but he held the contents in his stomach as to not show weakness.

"Dick had to suffer through all of this? The threats are hard enough to swallow but the audio of him wheezing after getting beaten is enough to make a grown man flinch." Jason stated, standing up to walk around the bat cave.

Just then the Zeta Beams went off, announcing Dick's arrival, although Bruce shut it off fast, Dick couldn't help noticing the awkward tension in the air. "I'm sensing something awkward. Mind telling me why the air is stiff with tension?" Dick asks, coughing at the cold air in the cave.

"Nothing. Bruce and i got into a little argument but it's all good now." Jason says, practically deflating a sigh after explaining.

Dick wasn't buying it, but decided not to push. He yawned and rubbed his foggy blue eyes and walked to where he remembers was the stairs. But something seemed off about what they were doing. Their positions of the presence he sensed seemed off for them having a "fight."

Dick glared suspiciously and looked at the nearest presence he felt, hacking the brain to see through Jason's eyes. When he glanced up, he saw what they were looking at. It didn't help clear his question. It was just a bunch of files. Probably nothing important. Snapping back to his mind, his head pounded in disagreement.

Jason on the other hand just shook his head, a little confused about what happened. Dick felt like his mind was gonna explode, making him cringe at any sudden movement to his head.

Why does this hurt so bad? Didn't Deathstroke say after a few more attempts it should be getting better? Dick asks in his own mind, but froze when he realized his own mind went straight to Deathstroke. That made him shiver just thinking how easily Deathstroke entered his mind.

"Dick!!! You okay?! Can you hear me?!!" Dick snapped out of his own mind, finally realizing he was on his hands and knees on the floor, hyperventilating.

Dick slowly felt his heart beat in his ears, drowning out the rest of the world. Why was he panicking so hard? Dick didn't even have the answer to that.

"He's having a panic attack, Bruce!" Jason shouted, trying to get Dick to breath who was only staring wide eyed, blankly at the ground in front of him. He was attempting to find something that was solid, probably to tell him he was still in the world.

Jason grabbed a hold of Dicks hand, which alerted him and his breathing slowly died, but his trembling only grew. "Dick, breathe. It's okay." Jason reassured, holding onto Dicks hand and rubbing his back.

Dick's body was tired. Tired of the trembling and his mind hurt. His headache felt like four migraines melted into one. His body finally gave up and he collapsed into Jason, his heart beating so hard and loud that it made Jason worry if his heart was okay.

"Is he okay?" Bruce asks, kneeling next to Jason and Dick.

Jason sighed, standing up and bending down to grab Dick behind his neck and knees, lifting him up against his chest. "I'm gonna take him to his bed. You keep looking at the files for something that can help us find Deathstroke." Jason says.

Bruce glared at Jason for giving him orders but he didnt argue. He just watched as Jason carried Dick up the stairs bridal style. Bruce couldn't help but smile slightly. He sighed and walked back to the computer desk, sitting down and going through the files.

Meanwhile, Jason walked into Dick's room, setting the unconscious boy on the bed. "Alright down you go." Jason says. He pulled back and looked down, grabbing Dick's shoes and pulling them off. After that he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over the boys frame. Sighing, Jason finally walks back out of the room and down to the BatCave.

*The next day*

Dick's head hurt when he woke up again, this time it felt like his head had been smashed repeatedly with a hammer. His limbs also hurt as well as his chest. Thats when it all came crashing back. He had a panic attack and fainted in Jason's lap. Dick blushed in embarrassment.

I can't believe I fainted! How pathetic can I be?! Dick mentally ranted and sighed, sitting up and putting his head on his knees, sighing.

Pathetic. That would describe me perfectly at the moment. Dick thought before putting his head between his knees and closing his eyes.

A/N: hey guys sorry for the shortness of the chapter >∆< i had College orientation and work orientation so i couldnt update!!! But here's a new chapter!!! Again, sorry for the shortness!!