'We're One Direction!'

-Edited-

"Jamie, meet my band mates," Louis turns to the four boys behind him, waving them forward. They all shuffle forward into the room, standing at the foot of my hospital bed.

"I'm Harry," the curly haired boy with the bright green eyes said. He winked as Louis sent him a glare, which looked a lot like a warning.

"Vas Happenin? I'm Zayn." The boy with the brown hair with a blonde streak said. He had really pretty eyes. They were a hazel, looking kid of like honey.

"Hey, I'm Liam." The boy with lighter brown hair than Zayn's said, waving. I waved back grinning, he seemed nice. Harry seemed to be a bit of a flirt, and Zayn seemed to be mysterious, and it sort of scared me.

I turned to the last boy, the one with bleach blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Niall." He looked to the ground, his face turning red. His accent surprised me. Instead of being British like the other boys, he was Irish. He was also cute, but that isn't important at all here.

"AND WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!" They all yell, causing me to jump. Niall seemed to have come in slightly late, because the other  boys looked at him strangely.

"You alright mate?" Harry chuckled as Niall's face turned red again.

"Umm, yeah, fine." He muttered as he kept looking down, glancing up at me every once in a while, quickly averting his eyes when he saw I caught him.

Harry looked at him weirdly again before walking over and sitting on Louis' lap. They sat there like it was the most normal thing in the world. I looked at Fizzy and Lottie before we all stared laughing. The boys looked at us before looking at mom as if she knew what was going on.

"Don't look at me. Must be a sisters thing," mom shrugged and the boys nodded.

We calmed down about 5 minutes later. It would have been sooner but everytime we looked at the boys we burst into another fit of laughter. We slowly stopped laughing and Louis rolled his eyes at us.

"You're just jealous of me and Hazza's relationship, go away!" Louis pouted and hid his face in Harry's back.

Well, my family doesn't seem to be a boring one!