Prisoner!

*Jamie's POV*

   I woke up to someone's arms around me. I looked behind me and saw it was Niall. I was in his and Louis' hotel room. Louis was sound asleep in his bed on the other side of the room, and Niall and I were in his.

   I slowly pried Niall's arm from my waist and walked into the bathroom of the hotel. I grabbed Louis' brush and ran it through my hair. It was a really weird brush, but that should be expected seeing as he's a guy, but still...

   Someone knocked on the door.

   "Niall?"

   "Nope."

   "Hey, James. Can I come in?" Louis' voice came in through the door. I unlocked it and Louis laughed at me as I tried to pull his brush through my hair and winced as it got caught in it. He gently took the brush from my hands and pulled the tangle out and started to brush it all out.

   "You do realize, you've been calling me James, and that's my boyfriend's middle name, right?" I point out to him.

   He laughs and nods slowly.

   "That is a little weird."

   "Well no duh, William."

  "Oi! Watch the name."

   "Lou, if you're gonna give her any part of my name, make it Horan."

   We turned to see Niall leaning against the doorframe, shirtless once again. I laughed and Louis shot him daggers.

  "Niall, not gonna happen."

   Niall raised his hands in surrender.

   "You're the one who gave me permission to date her!"

   "Well...uh....yea.....shuddup." Louis finished brushing my hair and emptied out his brush of my lose hairs into the trash can, then started on his own hair. "And put on a shirt, Niall!"

  I laughed along with Niall as I walked out of the bathroom and sat on Niall's bed. I flicked through the channels on TV while the boys were getting ready.

   Someone started knocking on the door and I looked through the hole. A mop of curly hair blocked my view, so I slowly opened the door. Liam, Zayn and Harry ran into the room, each giving me a quick hug before sitting on the couches. I sat down next to Harry and was scrolling through Twitter.

   'Oh my gosh! Great show guys! Voted a million times.' :@ Chaotic_Lover

    'You guys looked hoooooot last night! Loved the galaxy theme! Keep up the great performances and get the gold, or whatever the prize is!':@ Carston's_Princess122

   Then there were some bad ones.

   'Wow, seriously guys, galaxy? Stupid move, none of you can pull it off. You should just quit the competition now  and let the real winners, Jack and Marissa win.'-@  GetLostChaos

    I ignored the haters, as Simon told us too. The other day, it was really getting to Camden and she just broke down during a practice. In other words, her Twitter was taken away from her for a while. Now, we can only go on there if we don't let it get to us, and if it does, we act like it doesn't.

 I looked down and saw that I was still in my clothes from yesterday. My hat was missing. I started looking for it, but couldn't find it.

   "Looking for this?"

   I turn to see Niall standing there, my Snapback above his head. I glared at him and held my hand out.

    "Nope, you have to get it!" He held it higher. I jumped, trying to reach it. Curse my shortness! I hate it! I'm only 5'4, im so tiny!

   He laughed.

   "I'm a leprechaun, how can you not get it?!" He held it even higher, standing on his tip-toes.

   "Cuz i'm a smurf!" I exclaim at him. He laughs even more and tosses the hat at an unsuspecting Liam, who just walked in the room. He caught it and Niall looked at him.

   "RUN LIAM! DON'T LET HER GET IT!" He screamed. Liam looked at me with wide eyes as I started moving towards him. He took off running, me chasing him.

   He ran over to Harry, who was still on the couch, and threw it on the head of curls, over Harry's eyes. I followed, jumping onto Harry's lap and taking my hat back.

  "MEANIES!" I yelled at them all. They just shrugged and went back to watching TV. I oined them and after about fifteen minutes, I got bored with the dumb show they were watching.

 I stood up and grabbed my phone and checked the time, 11:45. Ugh, too early. I needed to get back so I could change into some new clothes. I slipped my high tops back on my feet and stood up, walking towards the door.

   "See ya guys! I need to get back." I waved at them and opened the door slightly. Suddenly, five bodies flew at me.

  Louis held his hand to the door, shutting it. Harry held me hands down at my side, Liam grabbed my hat again, ugh. Zayn took my phone and hid it behind his back. Niall walked up behind me and picked me up bridal style.

   "Nope. You're our prisoner! You are never leaving!" Louis jumped up and down on the bed in front of us as Niall set me in a chair.  I felt someone doing something to my hands. I turned around to see Zayn tying them together with ponytail holders...WHAT THE CRAP?!

   "Ummm? Guys? This is frankly creepy! And where the crud is my hat?" I looked at them all in turn.

   "You don't get it back until you promise not to leave!" Liam wagged his finger in front of my face. I REALLY wanted to bite him.

   "Guys, i'm still in my clothes from last night, I need to change and shower." I made a duh noise at the end and they all looked at each other.

   "Well, she has a reason..." Zayn trailed off. He slowly took the hairties off my hands, big mistake.

   I jumped on his back, putting him in a choke hold.

   "Give me the Snapback and Phone, then nobody gets hurt!" I look at them all. Louis starts laughing and points to Zayn. I look down at him.

   "Your phone is in my back pocket, have fun trying to get it out!" he smirked.

   "Oh, Malik. Poor, stupid Malik. We all know, I will get it, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" (A/N: Was this song out at this time? I think it was...)

   Zayn looked at me and laughed. I smirked an kicked him from his back, in the place where the sun doesn't shine.

   "UMPH! OKay, okay! Gosh, Louis, your sister is violent!" He pulls out my phone and hands it to me. I turn and look at Liam.

   "HOLD ON WOMAN! DON'T KILL ME!" He ran out of the room and to the bathroom, coming back with my snapback. I took it and bowed dramatically, walking out of the room and towards the hotel lobby, calling a cab.

A/N: Okay, filler chapter. I just needed to update, so here it is, I just wanted a fun little chapter to start off their week break. Hoped you liked it.