Hospitals, again?!

(A/N: THis is a very short chapter, I'm sorry!)

Beep...Beep...Beep

   I groaned as I was awoken by the irritating beeping. I reached my arm to my left to turn off my alarm, but something held my arm back. I gasped in pain and my eyes shot open as I felt pain shoot through my arm.

   I looked down to see an IV in my arm. I looked around to see myself in a clean white hospital room.

   'Why is it I always end up in the hospital?' I thought to myself. I felt a tugging on my other hand. I turned to see a head of blonde hair laying next to me with one of the persons hands holding mine.

   Niall

   I smiled seeing him sleeping there so peacefully. Then, I looked closer at his face. He had dark bags under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't eaten or slept at all. My smiled turned to a frown and I tried to nudge him awake.

   "Niall?" I whispered. He moaned and moved his head back a little bit. I chuckled and nudged him again.

   "Niall, wake up," I pleaded him again.

   "Whhhhyyyy?" he whined. I laughed again and his head snapped up.

   "Jamie! Oh my gosh! I didn't realize you were up! You had me so scared. You were listening to the judges' comments and all of the sudden you fell, I tried to get to you but they would-" he rambled. I cut him off by pulling him towards me and kissing his softly. 

   I pulled back quickly, leaving him waiting. He opened his eyes and sighed. "Tease," he muttered under his breath.

    I chuckled again and looked around us at the room. There was a small couch in the corner that was currently occupied by three sleeping people, Mike, Carston and Camden. Niall sat in one of the two chairs near my bed, the other being used by Louis, who was sound asleep.

   "Ni?" I looked out the window seeing it was pitch dark outside.

   "Hmm?" His gaze followed mine.

   "What time is it?" He glanced at his watch quickly.

   "11:20," he replied.

   "At night?" he nodded. "When was the performance?"

   "Umm, last night? You were unconscious after that."

   "What was it? Why the crap am I in the hospital?" he chuckled at my response.

   "You, missy," he poked my nose before continuing, "were VERY dehydrated! You didn't have enough water in ya!" For some reason, the way he said it made me laugh out loud. His accent made it all the better. I was in fits of hysteria and he just looked at me. "What? Whats so funny?"

   "I-I don't know!" I was still laughing. He sighed before pushing the button to signal a nurse. A few seconds later, I was still laughing as lady in nurse scrubs came in. She looked at me to Niall, who just shrugged. She sighed before looking at me.

   "Jamie, I need you to calm down okay? You can't get worked up right now." I nodded and tried to calm down, even though I was still in a fit of giggles. She fixed something on one of the machines and scurried out.

   I suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion come over me. Niall leaned over and kissed my forehead.

   "You should sleep, princess." 

   "What about you?"

   "Im not going anywhere."

   "Niall, you're not sleeping in that chair." I motioned for him to join me on the side of the bed that didn't have me hooked up to machines. He looked at me questionably and I just nodded. He sighed before slipping into the bed with me, pulling the blankets over both of us. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

   "Goodnight, princess. I love you."

   "I love you too."