Last Full Elimination

*Jamie's POV, three days later.*

   It's been three days since I told everyone about me and Niall. He confirmed it and told everyone it was true and not to give me hate. He is the best boyfriend ever. Simon was happy that we got it into the open without being forced by him.

  Oh, did I forget to mention that tonight is the last full elimination? Well, yeah. Tonight, we know who wins 4th and 5th places. We get less time to prepare this time though. Its all on skill now, not time. So in other words, we had two weeks to prepare for this one, we have one to prepare for the finals.

    Tonight though, its all on the wire because the viewers are voting for 4th place. We're singing Call Me Maybe still and it should be great. I can't wait at least. I don't know what we have to wear yet, seeing as we are rehearsing right now.

   "Jamie! You came in late! On four, you enter." I nod to Dylynn, our vocal coach. He's a great coach, but you can tell hes annoyed with us when we come in late. He sighs and starts the music over. This time, I enter on four, which makes him very happy with me.

   "Alright, go ahead and take a break. Go get ready for tonight." He waves us off the stage and we walk to the dressing room.

    Even if it is only 2:30 and the show is at 6:00, I know tonight is a huge deal, so I sit myself down in front of Stephanie and she starts on my hair.  She helped out my curls and made them more noticeable. She did my makeup, adding some foundation, blush and nude pink lipstick.  She did my eyeshadow as a smokey-eye style. Then she takes me to wardrobe. It's Breast Cancer Awareness week in the UK (A/N: From the US, idk how this works there!) so I was dressed in a pink shirt, black jeans, pink high top Converse and I have a black-white-and-pink snapback that says 'Chill' with a palm tree for the 'i'.

   I finish up and go on Twitter. There is a lot about me and Niall's relationship, some bad, but surprisingly mostly good stuff is being said. I follow a few people and I notice a new hashtag is going around. #Jiall. I click on it in one post and I realize it's me and Niall's ship name. I smile to myself before retweeting some posts.

    Camden comes out looking stunning as ever. She's in a pink crop-top, black skirt, black strappy heels with a white leather jacket over it all. Her eye makeup is similar to mine, smokey-eye and pink lipstick.

   Camden is one of those girls who realizes she is stunning, but won't like, hate on people for not being as good as her. She just puts herself out there a lot, which is why she wears crop-tops and heels a lot. We may have completely different styles, but we're still best friends. The Ellen Show interview, yeah, she forced me into that outfit, but I liked it. She let me put a black tank under my crop top, luckily.

    "You look amazing, Cam."

  "Thanks Jamie, you do too. The boys are almost done." I nodded and we started a Twitter war over who was more fabulous. I don't even know how it started, it just sort of did, but oh well.

   Twenty minutes later, one of the other acts came in, Jack and Marissa. Marissa was a snob who thought she was better than anyone and everyone who passed by her. Jack was like one of those idiots in high school who thinks he can have anyone he wants. Yeah, we don't get along with them every well.

   "Look what the pigs dragged in, oh wait, those are the pigs," Marissa sneered. Jack scoffed at us.

   "Oh, look at that. Make sure you don't slip in our muck and mess your face up, oh wait...it's already too messed up, isn't it?" I retorted. Camden's mouth dropped open, as did Marissa and Jack. One of the other groups, Trey and Mariaa, had walked in just in time to hear it. I could see them in the background, trying to hold in their laughter while they recorded the entire thing.