Moving Forward

A/N: Sorry guys, I'm updating this from my mobile so it will not look like it normally does! Sorry!!

*Jamie's POV*
It has been a week since Niall had asked me to be his girlfriend. And things are going great!
___________________________
I bounded down the stairs to find Louis and Niall playing the Wii and Harry, Lexi, and Zayn in the kitchen. Zayn had gone out with Perrie.

I sat on the arm of the couch, next to Louis. Their eyes were concentrated on the screen in front of them.

"Hey boys!" I yell into their ears.

"Hey James," Louis barely even looked up at me as he muttered a greeting.

Niall, however, shot his head up and grinned. He paused his game, much to Louis' protests, and stepped over to me.

"I'm outta here!" Louis waves is off and walked into the kitchen.

Niall's hands found their way to my waist and he pulled my up to stand near him.

"Hey, what's up," he asked me.

"Nothing much. Just hanging out with my boyfriend, and annoying my brother. How about yourself?" I put my hand loosely around his neck and start playing with the tips of his hair.

"Eh, I've been waiting for my princess to come downstairs to see her favorite person in the whole world." He looked at me and smirked.

I stopped playing with his hair and looked around the room.

"Liam's here? Where?" I looked at him as we heard Liam's barking laughter from the kitchen.

He comes running in and throws me over his shoulder.

"Not to worry! I'm right here!" He yelled in my ear, spinning me around, nearly dropping me. I squealed as he did actually drop me, into Niall's waiting arms.

"Bad Liam! Back off my girlfriend!" He held me bridal style as he sat down with me on his lap.

Liam held his hands up in a surrender position.
"She said I'm her favorite person, not me!"

Niall just laughed and pulled my head down onto his shoulder. Even if it was only noon, I think he knew I was extremely tired.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know, I can hear the sound of the television playing a video game. Someone's arms are around me and I can feel their heavy breathing.

I look and see I fell asleep in Niall's arms. He's playing Call of Duty against Louis and the other boys are watching. Niall kills Louis and I start cheering, scaring them all to death.

Louis threw his controller at me as we all laughed at his face, which was in shock.

"Umm...Jamie...Niall...there's something you need to know..." Liam starts off. The boys stop laughing and turn to look at us.

"Alright, what is it?" Niall positions me better on his lap, his arms around my waist.

"We'll we're moving forward with the tour...in three days..."