Home sweet Home

-Edited-

*Jamie's POV 3 weeks later*

It was really cold when I woke up. Daisy was lying next to me in my hospital bed and Louis was curled up like a cat at my feet...strange boy.

Mum, yes, Louis has me saying mum now, was wide awake. I turned and she was packing my bag. She had gone out with Lottie and had gotten me new clothes during the hospital trip. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"You can come home today," She looked so happy. I was lucky she was my mum.

Sure, I miss the Lakes, but we had never been very close with each other. They kept trying to adopt me a brother or sister but it never happened, plus they were always at work. Of course, I loved them, how can you not love the people who raised you? But there had always been something missing, I suppose.

I grinned at mum and slowly woke Daisy up. Her eyes fluttered open and she beamed at me. This girl has to be the happiest girl in the world.

"Hey Jamie!"

"Hey Daisy, I'm gonna go home today!"

"Yay!" She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, only to be carried back in by Zayn, who was trying to keep her from squirming in his arms. He put her in a chair and she jumped out and ran off again.

"Daisy! You can't just-oh forget it!" He sighed, plopping down into the chair she had jumped from.

I snickered at the look on his face. He had his eyes closed and his head was pointed to the ceiling as he rubbed his forehead with his hand.

"That eight year old really stresses you out, huh Zayn?"

He opened one of his eyes and glared at me before laughing.

"You know it!" He chuckled as Liam came in this time with Pheobe hanging off his back and Niall came in with Daisy on his leg.

"Care to explain why the munchkins are so hyper?" Liam looked directly at me.

"I'm getting released today?"

"YAY!!!!!" Louis jumps up on my bed and starts dancing.

"HOLY COW LOU! YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!!" I held my hand over my heart as I tried to recover from the shock. Louis stopped jumping, turning to look at me with a grossed out look.

"Umm...gross?" Louis looks at me questioning.

I sat up and punched his leg, "Not literally idiot!"

These past three weeks have been really interesting. I got to know all the boys better. They've had to go to studio three or four times, but other than that Louis is usually here with one of the boys.

I've gotten closest to Louis, as it was expected, but Niall and I are pretty good friends since he's usually with Louis. We most of the time end up playing card games or watching something on TV. It turned out that once he had gotten out of his shell, Niall was a lot of fun to hang around with.

Of course, I got to know the other boys pretty well as well. Harry is a lot like a bonus older brother to me, same with Zayn. Whenever I would find myself thinking too deeply about something, Liam would be there to listen.

Louis runs out of the room and comes back with a wheelchair, smiling evilly. I laughed along with the boys as I got up to get changed in the bathroom. I came out and was picked up by Harry, who plopped me in the wheelchair.

"Umm guys, is this allowed?" I looked to each of their faces. Liam looked worried, Zayn and Harry looks excited, just like Louis. Niall looked like he was gonna wet himself from his fit of laughter as Louis started pushing the wheelchair down the hallway.

"LOUIS LOOK OUT!!!!" I covered my eyes with my hands and he pushed me into the elevator and then to the parking lot.

Someone pried my hands from my face. I look up to see Niall standing there, his blue eyes meeting mine. His face was red from laughing so hard.

"It's all right love. Your brother won't kill you," he chuckled as he helped me out of the chair.

"I'm not so sure..."I mutter under my breath, hoping nobody hears me. It seems like Niall does though because he started laughing, covering it as a cough when Louis turned around.

Mum jumps into the drivers seat and Louis goes in the passenger side. It's the boys black van and it seats 8 people. I sat I the middle row with Niall and the other boys in the back, Johanna's husband, Dan, came and picked up the girls before the wheelchair incident.

We pulled into the drive of a huge house.

"Welcome home Jamie!" Louis and mum yelled at the same time.