Getting to know the boys

-Edited-

"Jamie, we're going to go get some food, okay? Louis will stay with you and his friends." Mom waved and walked out of the room with the twins, Lottie and Fizzy.

The doctor had said I should try to get some more sleep, but I'm wide awake. I can't possibly go to sleep with the boys here. I looked around and saw they were looking back at me curiously. Louis brought his head out of Harry's back to look at me. He raised his eyebrow at me and glanced at the boys. I sighed.

"Okay, so what's this whole band thing about?" I look at them and Louis' face lights up. I can tell he wants his only real sister to get to know his band, but I'm naturally shy, well I grew to be. After I stared being bullied in school it was hard to make friends so I pulled into my little shell.

All the boys started answering at once. I laughed and held my hand up to silence them. They stopped and looked at me.

"Okay, how long have you guys been a band?"

"Two years," Zayn answered before the others had a chance to, earning him glares.

"Okay, who plays what role, go from there." I really didn't want to have to do a lot of the talking, but I did want to get to know them.

" Well, I'm the responsible one. I get called Daddy Direction a lot. I'm also the middle in age." Liam goes first, seeming like this is an interview. I found it kind of funny.

"I'm 'Vain' as they like to call me Vain Zayn. I'm second oldest." He says all of this in his really deep voice, it sounds like there is no emotion in his words almost.

"I'm the flirt of the group," Harry says from his seat on Louis' lap. He winked at me and Louis glared at him again.

"I KNEW IT!" I don't know why it came out of my mouth, but I found it funny.

"What?" Harry looked confused as everyone laughed. My heart monitor started beeping faster. The boys all quieted down as the nurse shuffled in to make sure I was all right. Liam looked to still be holding in laughter.

"Hun, you can't get to worked up, you just got out of a week long coma. And also, visting hours will be ending in and hour." She hustled back out and the boys turned to look at me.

"Don't get worked up by my awesomeness sis, it might send you into another coma." Louis looked at me seriously.

"Sure, I think you might need another helping or six before that happens." I grin as Louis' smug look drops and he starts to fake cry into Harry's shoulder.

"Well, Lou, we can say she is for sure your sister." Liam laughed and all the boys agreed. Louis came out of his hiding spot with a grin on his face.

"PRANKING PARTNER!"