Explanations

"Boyfriend, huh, Niall?" We turned around to see Simon there, smirking.

    We all looked at one another, not knowing what to do, but like always, my boyfriend took me by surprise once again.

   "Yep, Uncle Si! She's your singer, she's my world!" I blushed as red as a tomato at his words. It was so cute. Camden 'aww'ed us and Simon just smiled as Niall and I looked at each other. Once again, I felt myself getting lost in his eyes.

   I didn't even realize we were leaning in until Louis' hand was in front of my face. We both pulled back and glared at him. He smirked and winked at us before sitting in between us. I looked at Niall and smirked, crawling off the couch and walking around Louis, sitting on Niall's lap.

   "EWWWW! PDA!" Louis screeched. We all laughed and sat down. I went to go sit back down, but Niall's arms snaked their way around my waist, pulling me to him. I sat back down, leaning against his chest.

   Simon sat down across from us and asked for us to explain everything. So, I did. Sometimes one of the 1D boys would add something, but it was mostly me doing the talking. Niall had his face buried in the back of my neck. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

  I felt him smirk as I shook slightly. He took it as a way that I was egging him on. He kept kissing the back of my neck lightly, knowing what it would do to me. It eventually got to much, and I stood up, even with him pulling me down. I went and sat on Louis' lap, who had moved to a chair, facing towards Niall.

   Louis looked at me funny as I sat on his lap. I just shrugged and laid my head on his shoulder, Niall was now talking to Simon, filling him in on everything else. Every once in a while, he would look over at me and wink, or motion for me to come sit with him again. I just shrugged sheepishly, teasing him, and would snuggle into Louis' chest. Everytime that Niall would look over and I teased him, I could feel Louis' laughter in my ear.

   Everyone had broken into their own conversations except me and Louis. We were both half way asleep. All of the sudden, the door to the dressing room flew open, revealing Eleanor and Perrie standing there smiling. Perrie ran to Zayn and El walked over to me and Louis. Niall came over and took me from Louis, I was too tired to care. He sat down on the couch with me in his arms still.

   "I love you, Jamie," he whispered in my ear. My arms found their way to his neck, pulling him down to my level and kissing him lightly. His hands went to my waist, pulling me closer.

   "I love you, too." I pulled back, resting my head on his shoulder.

   "Hey, Camden?" Niall looked over at her.

   "Hmm?" She was in a conversation with Perrie about Little Mix.

    "What cabin are you guys in? I'm gonna take her back."

    "Umm Cabin-"

    "Niall, they have a couple of weeks break after tonight for the others to perform, if you want to take her to your hotel, that would be fine." Simon cut Camden off.

    "Thanks, Uncle Si!" He stood up with me still in his arms.

    "NIALL!" Louis yelled.

    "Yes, Louis?" He gave an exasperated sigh.

   "I don't want to be an uncle for another few years, got it?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I knew Niall was blushing based off the heat radiating off his body.

   "Louis, I have 5 fingers, if I wasn't holding her, I would have a special one for you." Niall threatened him. I smacked his chest and laughed. Louis was making a 'tsk tsk' noise from his spot in the corner.

    "Not nice words, Horan. Maybe I should make sure you don't take her home, I could, you know." Niall's arms tightened around me and he ran from the building, away from the others barking laughs. I was met by the biting chill of he night air as he carried me outside.

  I was lowered into the passenger seat of a car and then I felt Niall's lips on my forehead.

   "You missed," I mumbled, not opening my eyes.

   "What was that, babe?" Niall leaned closer to me, trying to hear my words. I opened my eyes and grabbed his shirt collar, crashing my lips to his again. He was startled at first, but then he kissed me back. He pulled back eventually, leaning his forehead against mine.

   "Lets get you home, princess." I nod at his words and he closes my door, jogging around to the drivers side, a grin plastered on his face. He started up the car and started driving. I rested my head against the window and started to fall back asleep.

*Camden's POV*

  Niall and Jamie had just run from the building, well....more f Niall had run and carried Jamie.

   "So, that's her boyfriend?" Mike asked. He looked sort of sad. I was the only one who knew, but Mike had started to form a small crush on Jamie. I was glad he respected the fact that she was taken though. Mostly because she seemed so in love when she looked at Niall.

   "Yep! Happiest leprechaun in the world just ran out of here," Zayn said with his arm around Perrie. She was really cool. We had met before from her coming to see our performances for Jamie, but it's still cool to get to talk to her more.

   "They seem to really love each other," Carston stated.

   "Oh yea, she's all he was able to talk about. " Harry said.

   "She wasn't sure if she was allowed to tell us about them, so she would just refer to him as her boyfriend. We were not allowed to look through her phone just in case. We knew they were going through a tough time." I explained.

   "Yeah, Niall was upset she left without telling him and he felt like she didn't love him anymore because she didn't say anything and kept it a secret." Liam explained what was going on. It all made sense.