Well, it's about time!

*Niall's POV*

Jamie just started at the sky in shock. I looked at her, waiting for an answer. I could hear the boys in the pods beneath us, with their girlfriends who were clapping. The boys shushed them, waiting to hear me cheering, but it didn't come.

Jamie was still starting up. The pod started going down. I brushed a piece of hair out of her hair, trying to get her to look at me.

"Jamie...I understand if you don't want to say yes..."I trailed off. I didn't think about what would happen if she reacted like this. I know that if she rejected me, I'd be crushed, but I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

I sat there, staring at her. She still didn't say anything, she just sat there. I was starting to get worried. She must hate me for putting her on the spot like that. I out my head in my hands and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Niall..." I snapped my head up to see Jamie sitting there, tears rolling down her face. I quickly wiped them off with my thumb. To my surprise, her hand grabbed mine, holding it there.

"Was that from you?" She looked at me with expecting eyes.

I quickly nodded. She beamed at me, and before I knew what was going on, her lips crashed into mine.

My hands went to her waist, and hers wrapped around my neck. We pulled away, gasping for breath, both of us beaming.

"Yes, Niall. I would love to be your girlfriend!" My smile grew wider as she said this, if that was possible.

"WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!" Louis' voice rang out from beneath us. Eleanor sushed him and we laughed.

Yes, it is about time...about time that I found my princess.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HEY guys, cruddy chapter, I know! I'm really sorry! I'm trying to keep up the daily updates, but i'd really like some feedback from you guys! 26 views so far?! That's incredible! Thank you! Comment, follow, vote, thanks!