Preparing for Tour

A/N: REALLY LONG CHAPTER!

"We'll we're moving forward with the tour...in three days..." Liam trails off.

I just look at them all, finally looking up at Niall's face. His eyes were trained on me. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"How long will you guys be gone?" I ask, still staring into Niall's eyes. They literally look like the ocean when I ask that as they pool up with tears.

"Six months..." Harry answers me. The tears fell down Niall's face as if someone was physically hurting him by making him go on tour. His arms tightened around my waist and he pulled my back closer to him.

I look at the others and put a smile on my face.

"That's great guys! I know you guys love touring!" In reality, it wasn't great. I didn't know I would only have a week with my boyfriend when he asked me. And not to mention the other boys, they became like my other brothers...oh gosh. Brothers, Louis is leaving too....

It seems like it had sunk in to me that they are leaving. I'm gonna miss them so much. What am I gonna have to look forward to when I get home? No more pulling pranks on the boys with Louis, no pestering Liam to play games with me. No messing with the guys hair in their sleep with Zayn to make them angry. No more fake-flirting with Harry...and no seeing Niall.

For. Six. Months.

Six months apart from the three boys who became my family, the boy who is my family, and my boyfriend...how was I going to do this?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We had put a movie on once they told me about the tour. They were all really happy that I took it well, except Niall. I think he knew I was faking it.

The movie, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 (Zayn's choice), everyone started to leave the room and go to bed. I was still sitting in Niall's arms. He hadn't let go since  they told me. He seemed to feel like if he let go, I would disappear. Louis eventually got up and left, leaving me and Niall alone.

I felt my shirt getting wet. I turned around to see Niall sitting there, his face was in my shoulder. He was crying silently. I don't know why, but I haven't cried yet.  I moved to my legs were on either side of him and pulled him into a hug.  He sat there, crying into my shoulder as I smoothed his crazy blonde hair down.

"I can't do it..." He hiccupped, still holding onto me.

"Do what, Ni?"

"Leave you. For six months? I've known you for 5 weeks and I can't stand to be away from you for a few hours, let alone six months." His little speech started calm and collected, an occasional hiccup here and there, by the end of it, he was sobbing.

"Niall...Ni? Why are you so worried? We'll make this work. I promise, we'll find a way." I hate lying to him, I don't know how this will work, I've never had a famous boyfriend. In reality, I've only ever had one other boyfriend, he was an idiot.

"I don't want to lose you," he looks up at me, pushing some hair out of my face. He leaned forward until our foreheads were touching.

"Ni, you can't lose me. It take a lot more that some tour to do that. You're gonna have to try harder," I joked. He chuckled before closing the distance between us, bringing his lips to mine.

We heard two squeals and broke of the kiss to se my youngest sisters in the doorway, hands over their mouths.

"Oh, we're gonna get you now!" I jumped up, pulling Niall with me and we chased the girls through the house. I caught Pheobe and Niall caught Daisy. They both fell asleep on our shoulders and we carried them to their room.

"I wouldn't want to, you know." Niall whispered as he tucked Daisy into her bed on the other side of the room.

"Wouldn't want to what?" I finish tucking Pheobe into her bed and go over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my chin on his shoulder.

"Make you go away, lose you. It would kill me." He turns around, putting his hands back onto their spots on my waist.

"Niall, you'll have to go on tours, you'll have to leave me, it's your job, we just have to make it work." My hands found the ends of his hair and started mindlessly playing with it.

"Doesn't mean I want to. It's going to hurt, a lot," he muttered before kissing me, again. We broke off for air, smiling like idiots.

"You need to start packing mister. You leave in three days."

"Don't remind me," he muttered, picking me up. He carried me into his room and sat me on his bed as he started packing. Every time he would pass me, he would kiss me on the cheek. Oh my gosh, he's so cheesy.

I eventually started to fall asleep as he was finishing up. I got off his bed and started to go towards the door.

"Night, Niall." I waved from his doorway. I started walking out only to hear scrambling and then two arms around my waist, lifting me up. I screamed a little and latched onto his neck.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?" he muttered in my ear, holding onto me like he was earlier, like he needed me by him at all times.

"Umm? My room?" It came out as more of a question.

"Anddddd, why would you do that?" He asked, turning back into his room with me.

"To go to sleep? I'm tired." I yawned.

"There is a perfectly good bed here, ya know?" He said, putting me on it.

I smiled and snuggled into the blankets. He nodded approvingly and went to get a pair of sweats and went into the bathroom. My eyes drifted closed and soon I heard the bathroom door opened. I was pulled into Niall's chest. I opened my eyes to see he didn't have a shirt on. I blushed and hid my head into the crook of his neck.

"Goodnight, Princess..." was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"NIALL HORAN AND JAMIE TOMLINSON WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

My eyes snapped open to see a very ticked looking Louis standing over Niall, not noticing I was awake. I just shrugged it off. Niall's the man, he can deal with it.

"Shut up, Lou. She's asleep!" he hissed. I heard a smack and cracked my eye open to see that Niall had thrown a pillow at him, hitting him square in the face.

"I DON'T CARE THAT SHE'S ASLEEP, WHY IS SHE IN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"

I groaned and dug my head further into Niall's chest. Of course Louis would take this to extremes. For goodness sakes, not married here people! And also, for him being the most immature, Louis really has a horrible mind.

"Louis, let them sleep. It's adorable." I heard cameras clicking and opened my eyes to see Lottie there, camera out, with Liam beside her with his phone out, probably posting on Twitter. Louis looked like he wanted to kill Niall at this point. Niall, however, didn't really seem to care to much, seeing as he was falling back asleep.

I looked at the clock, 9:48 am. "What the heck? Why am I up before noon? What is this madness?!" Niall's head rolls back as he starts laughing. Liam and Lottie do as well, even Louis cracked a smile.

Niall and I eventually got up and went downstairs. We asked the others what they wanted to do today, they said they needed to pack. Glad Niall packed his last night, cause I feel like a movie day!