Hanging With The Boys

I swear, these five boys are the most immature people ever! I just got back to the hotel with my band and we walked in on a full blown Silly String fight. Liam is standing on the couch trying to spray Zayn, who was running in circles around the couch, and Louis is sitting on the table, spraying everyone who walked by him. Harry was spraying the stuff down Niall's pants as I watched with my band, laughing our heads off.

    All the boys turned and saw us in the doorway. Niall straightened up, well...tried to. It was sort  of hard with a huge glop of silly string in his pants.

   "Sis, I hope you know that this was actually for you guys. We were going to get you until we got too bored and squirted each other," Louis explained. I just laughed even more and shook my head.

   "Umm...this is weird. Jamie, you did not just see me do that to your boyfriend, right?" Harry scratched the back of his neck.

   Camden and I looked at each other and started laughing again. I nodded my head and Harry sighed before laughing as well. Niall went and got a pair of jeans before running to the bathroom. Liam climbed down from the couch and Louis off the table. They all started getting ready, saying we were all going somewhere.

   There was a knock at the door and I opened it to find One Direction's stylist, Lou, standing there. She smiled and held her hand out.

   "Hi, I'm Lou, the boys stylist. You must be Jamie and Camden, right?" We both nodded and shook her hand. She handed us a bag. "The boys told me to bring you these." With that, she walked away.

   Inside the bag were two swimsuits. One was a purple bikini and the other was a blue/teal striped bikini with boy shorts. There were two pairs of short shorts and tank tops to wear over them. We looked at each other before walking down the hallway to the hotel's other bathroom and both of us changed into the swimsuits. Camden wore the purple one with a tank top that said 'It's Only Rock 'N Roll, But I Like It' and I had one on that Louis would like, it said 'World's Okayest Sister'.

   We walked back to the room to see all the boys ready. Louis looked at my shirt and laughed.

   "You've never spoken so much truth in one shirt, Jamie," he chuckled. I walked up and whacked him on the arm.

   "Owwwwww! Sissy hurt me!" he fake cried into Harry's shoulder, who stroked Louis' hair soothingly. Strange boys.

   "Don't hurt my BooBear, Jamie! He's sensitive," Harry said to me, still creepily stroking Louis' hair. I stifled a giggle a walked over to Niall, who wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked to the elevator.

   Zayn and Mike were in some conversation about performing and Carston and Harry started talking about cars. Camden and Liam were talking about spoons and Louis was trying to annoy me and Niall, who were standing in one corner of the elevator.

   "What do you want, Louis?" I sighed as he pulled on my hair again.

   "Too play! I'm bored!"

  "Louis, we're going to the pool, chill out. You can push Harry in when we get there."

   "YAY!"

  He ran off to go pester more people as Niall and I stayed in the corner. I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

   "Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" Niall whispered in my ear, so only I could hear him. I opened my eyes and turned to face him.

   "Nope, and it's a lie anyways."

   "Is not! You look amazing. However..."

   "However......" I motioned for him to continue.

   "You should be wearing a shirt that says 'Worlds Best Girlfriend,'" he said.

   I blushed a lot at his words, I could feel the heat building up in my cheeks. Instead of replying, I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips, only to have him pull me towards him, deepening the kiss. My arms went around his neck and his stayed on my waist.

   "YOUNG EYES IN THE ROOM!" Louis screamed. I pulled back and glared at him.

   "Wait, Louis, she's the youngest one here," Zayn pointed out.

   "Oh...yeah....I guess so...still! Get a room! Actually, don't, please," Louis said quickly. We laughed and the elevator dinged.

   "Jamie, how old are you?" Niall asked me. He knew I could drive, but that was it.

   "Umm, 16." I said.

   "Hey, only two years younger than me!" he cheered. I smiled and nodded, but I couldn't help but feel like I was really young. Sure, I'm gonna be 17 really soon, a couple of months, but Niall will be 19 sooner than that. For goodness sakes, my brother is about to turn 21.

   Everyone ran and jumped into the pool except me and Camden. We both just stuck out feet in the water, watching the boys joke around. Niall came and swam up beside me, putting him arms on the side of the pool.

   "You know, we've been dating for five weeks, yet we barely know anything about each other," he pointed out to me.

   "Well, what do you want to know?"

   "Okay, I'll ask a question for both of us and we both answer honestly, okay?" I nod. "Okay, full name?"

   "Umm, I don't know..." I trailed off. Niall looks at me confused.

   "Well, the Lakes didn't give me a middle name, and I don't know what my middle of first name was when I was born, mum never told me."

   "So, call your mum." Niall pointed to my phone that was on the beach chair. I nodded and went over and grabbed it.

   After three rings mum picked up. "Hello?"

  "Hey mum!"

   "Jamie! Hey! WHats up?"

  "Mum, what did you name me when I was born?" Silence. "Mum?"

   "Jamie, I don't know if you want to know..."

   "Mum, i'm not going to go change my first name because of it, I just wanted to know."

   "Well, here is how you and the Lakes baby got confused, you were both named Jamie." Niall pulled himself from the water to try to hear the conversation over the others screams.

   "Okay, whats my middle name?"

   "Okay, you won't like it....your middle name is Louise. But we spelled it like Louis spells his name."

    "Mum, are you telling me my middle name is Louis?"

   "Not exactly. Just spelled  like it. It's pronounced Louise. Jamie, I'm sorry, I have to go, byt, love you!"

  "Love you too, mum. Bye." I hung up and turned to Niall.

   "Well? What's your middle name?"

   "Louis. Spelled like Louis spells his, but pronounced Louise. Jamie Louis Tomlinson." I could see Niall trying to hold in a laugh.

   "Shut up, Niall James." He looked at me and started laughing.

   "Sorry! Okay...okay," he collected himself. "Biggest fear?"

   "Scorpions. You?"

   "Pigeons." Now it was my turn to laugh. We kept playing and I figured out his favorite restaurant  was Nando's and his favorite color was green.