The Arrangements

*Jamie's POV*

    "Louis Tomlinson is my older brother."

    The whole place is silent for a moment, and then it goes crazy. I knew this would happen. I had a feeling they wouldn't let the last name go, and now here we are. I don't even know if the world is supposed to know about me right now, but I didn't exactly care.

   Simon shushed the crowd and looked at me in awe.

   "You and Louis look exactly alike, but I don't care about that right now." Huh? "You lack potential right now, as an artist, but I can see you becoming great. You have an amazing voice, and I think you are good, but you can be better."

   "I think you did great, I don't really care who you are related too, I just care about that great voice of yours. Keep it up!" Sharon said to me.

   "You did good, I liked the performance, I like that you can play the guitar. Nice job." Louis (the judge, not my brother who is probably ticked!) said to me. I thanked them and they looked at each other.

   "It's a yes for me," Sharon smiled at me. I beamed back.

   "Jamie, I'm going to say yes. You're a great singer." Louis said.

   And now it is up to Simon. I know that I'm through, but I still want a yes from him.

   "Jamie, I really like your voice. However, you and Louis being related isn't something that can be overlooked, but you seem like someone that I know I need to be on this, so I'm going to say yes. Don't disappoint me."

   Something in his eyes told me that this wasn't over. I smiled even if it scared me and went backstage. The girls flew over to me and hugged me tight. They said I did great and I thanked them, but I was still nervous. The girls told me they had to go and congratulated me again while leaving.

   As if he was confirming my fears, a security guard came up to me 20 minutes after the cameras went off and asked me to follow him. We went to Simons office.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

   We walked in and there were three other people. I recognized one of them as Mike Wilcox. He was the performer I saw on TV. There were two others, a boy and girl. I barely recognized their faces and realized they were a duo, twins, I think?

   "Ah, Jamie. There you are. Thank you for coming," Simon stood up and shook my hand. "I'd like you to meet Mike Wilcox, Camden and Carston Jackson, the twins." HUh, guess I got that right. I shook their hands and sat down in the only remaining chair.

   "Jamie, there is a problem on our hands. You and your family issues, to be exact. I called Louis, and he confirmed he had a sister named Jamie..." I looked at him in shock. He called my brother?!

   "They know nothing otherwise. They will find out, but not from me, from you. However, that's not why you are here. The fans will never vote for you because you're his sister. But I think, that if we pair 4 amazing individuals together in a band, we could make it work."

   We all stare at him in shock. A band? 

   "Simon, if you are trying to avoid the fans hating on her, doing what her brother did will not help at all," Caston said. I let out a chuckle as he said this. I realized that we would be good friends when he said that.

   "I realized that, that's why you prove them wrong, right?"

   We all nodded.

  "Well, you guys lack individual and duet power, so if you all agree, this could work." We nodded again. I didn't really like the idea when I realized I never talked to these people, but I'm not ALWAYS shy...maybe this could work.

   "Okay, so how could we pull it off? Jamie just got out of auditions." Simon sighed, looking defeated. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind.

   "Bootcamp." I said.

   "What?" SImon looked up.

   "Bootcamp is next. Tell everyone we didn't pass it and that we are being eliminated, then do what you did with One Direction and put us together." I explain. Camden looks at me with a smile, like she wants this to work.

   "That's a great idea! Simon, we can pull this off!" she speaks up. Simon slowly nods and stands up again.

   "That's perfect. Okay, you all go and get to know each other while I explain the situation to the other judges. Oh, and come up with a name!" He ushers us out of his office while calling the other judges into his office.

   We walked to a room backstage that had three couches. Camden and I sat on one while Mike and Carston sat on their own. We were just talking and getting to know each other. Camden and Carston had dirty blonde hair and were both 17 and British. Mike had dark brown hair and was 17 as well, older than the twins, and he was Scottish. Wow, I'm young and I have an American accent. This is fun.

   "We should play a game to get to know each other better!" Camden says. I agree and the boys nod.

   "Never have I ever?" Mike suggests, we all nod and Carston goes and gets a bottle of soething.

   "Guys, we can't drink, we're not legal," I point out.

   "We know silly. It's pickle juice. Nasty, but funny!" Camden laughs. Mike and I laugh as well and sit down. I like Camden a lot, but I feel comfortable around Mike too. He's quiet, but fun. He reminds me of Zayn.

   "Lets see...never have I ever kissed anyone on a first date!" Camden exclaims. Carston and I both drain some pickle juice. Ew!

   "Wait! Are you single?" Carston asks me.

   "Umm, nope?" It came out as more of a question.

   "WHAT? We're a band! How did we not know this?! Who are you dating?" Camden says.

  "Umm, I don't think I can say. We haven't like, told many people..." I trail off.

  "Okay, tell us when you can though, okay?" Mike says. I nod.

  "Never have I ever been drunk," I say. Everyone drinks their pickle juice. I laugh at their faces as we keep going. Mike ends up drinking so much of the nasty juice that he ends up puking it all up.

   "Well, that was chaotic!" Carston says while kneeling beside Mike.

   "Chaos!" Camden and I say at the same time.

    "What?" Carston looks at us confused.

   "Our bad name! It should be Chaos!" Camden says. Mike lifts his head out from the trash can.

   "I love it!" He says. Carston nodded in agreement.

     "Well, it's settled! We're Chaos!"