Eliminations

"Awwww! They're so cute!"

  -Smack- "Camden, shhh, you'll wake them up!"

   "That's okay, Mike, THEY NEED TO GET THEIR LAZY BUTTS UP!" The voice of my annoying brother yelled in my ear. I groaned and buried my face deeper in the hard pillow I was asleep on. I felt something tighten around me, two somethings.

   I opened my eyes and saw I was in the hospital bed, asleep in Niall's arms once again. Niall was still sound asleep, mouth slightly agape. I chuckled and poked his nose, trying to wake him up. He wiggled his nose before going back to normal. I giggled again and leaned up before kissing his cheek. He didn't move once again. I sat all the way up and kissed the corner of his mouth.

   "Tease," he muttered under his breath. A smiled slowly crept onto his face, giving it away to everyone that he was awake.

   "Ewwww, why would I kiss you? You have morning breath!" I teased him. He cocked an eyebrow at me.

    "Oh, really now?"

    "Yep!" I popped the 'p' before jumping out of the hospital bed. My IV was out and the machines were all pushed to the back of the room.

    "You never seem to care any other morning..." he growled under his breath. Niall slid his arms around my waist, standing behind me. I felt my face getting hot and he chuckled before kissing my cheek and backing up.

  Camden was there, holding my clothes out for me. I took them and thanked her. She shoved the boys, (Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, Carston and Mike,) out the door into the hallway. She helped me change into the peach, flowy top, white capris with peach fringe sandals. I had golden pearl earrings and my hair fell in loose ringlets down my back.

   We walked into the hallway and the boys were waiting for us.

  "Told ya, Carston! You owe me five bucks!" Mike exclaimed.

   "What?" Camden and I said at the same time.

   "I bet that Jamie would NOT be wearing a hat right now but Carston said you would be, so we bet on it. I won, so I get five bucks!" Mike said as he held out his hand to Carston, taking his money. We laughed and went to the front desk.

   Niall and I walked up.

   "Hi, the doctor said she was able to leave today, we need to check out," Niall smiled politely to the nurse.

   "Are you family?" She barely even glanced up before looking at her computer.

   "Umm, no?"

   "Seeing as she is not eighteen, a family member needs to sign her out." She looked back down to her computer. Niall sighed and went to get Louis.

   "Hi, I'm here to sign her out," he came and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

   The nurse sighed without looking up, and said, "I already told that Irish fellow, only family can sign patients out."

   "I'm her brother." The nurse finally looked up and clamped her hand over her mouth when she saw Louis. I held in my laugh as she silently nodded, handing him a clipboard. He filled out all of the information and handed it back to the still-shocked nurse. "Have a nice day!" he said cheerily. We walked down the hall and out the doors. Once they were securely closed shut, Louis and I burst into laughter. The others were already out in the car when we arrived.

  "Where we going, peeps?" I said as I slid in the seat next to Niall and Louis went to the three person front seat with Harry and Liam.

   "Jamie, never say peeps again. It doesn't suit you. and we're going to rehearsals again." Camden sighed.