Amusement Park?

-Edited-

*Jamie's POV*

I woke up to two very excited little twins jumping on my bed. Okay, so not much bed jumping, mostly jumping on me, but oh well, I can't stay mad at them!

"Jamie! Wake up! The boys are taking you to the amusement park!" Daisy screams in my face. I laugh and motion for them to get off. They jump off my bed and I get out of it. The girls start to get bored and run downstairs. I laugh again as they chased each other to get out first.

I picked out a 'Superman' T-Shirt and black skinny jeans. I looked through the small amounts of shoes I had and chose a pair of blue converse high tops. I left my hair natural, with it falling in curls down my back. I was looking forward to going to the amusement park so much! I love roller coasters so much! I was always hard to go because Lexi doesn't like them at all...oh yeah, I was supposed to meet up with her soon. We had met up once since the Pizza Parlor run in, we had gone to get coffee and I explained everything to her

An idea came into my head. I ran out of my room and slid down the railing of the staircase.

"Jamie! You are going to hurt yourself young lady! And we don't feel like a trip to the ER, thank you." Mum stood at the bottom of the stairs with her hands on her hips. Suddenly, you heard two sets of laughter as Fizzy and Lottie slid down as well, oh how I love these girls.

"Ugh, girls-nevermind!" Mum huffs off and walks back to her room.

I walk into the kitchen to find all the boys there, eating whatever was sitting around.

"Hey, Jamie," Liam looks up at me and smiles. "Are you ready to go? We're waiting on Zayn and Louis' girlfriends to get here."

I turn to Louis. "You have a girlfriend? Why did I not know about this?"

He laughs at me and shakes his head.

"I forgot how little you know about us! Yeah, as hard as you may find it to believe, I do have a girlfriend. Her name's Eleanor Calder. Zayn's girlfriend's name is Perrie Edwards. They can't wait to meet you." He pulls up a picture of him and a very, and I mean VERY, pretty brunette girl, they were wearing matching Coca-Cola pj's.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" I looked up at the rest of the boys. "What about the rest of you? Your girlfriends coming?"

"I'm single, so nope." Liam pops the 'p' on nope.

"Single," Harry raises his hand.

"Same," Niall said, smiling at me.

I nod and then turn to Louis. "Louis? You know you love me..." I give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"Wow, you catch on to Lottie's methods quick, what do you want?" He laughs.

"Can my friend Lexi please come? I haven't seen her in a long time and we ran into each other and-" I start rambling.

"Jamie! Calm down, yes she can come. Can she meet us there or do we need to pick her up?" Louis shushes me, putting his hand over my mouth.

"YESSSSS! YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER EVA!" I squeal, hugging him. I run upstairs, away from the boys laughter. I dial Lexi's number. After three rings she answers.

"Hello? Jamie?" I hear her usually happy voice, gloomy.

"Yeah Lexi, whats up?"

I hear her sniffle a bit before bursting into sobs.

"Dr-Dr-Drew! He cheated on me Jamie!" she yells in between sobs. It hurts me to hear her this upset. The last time she was like this was when her grandma died. That was a horrible time for her and Drew was the one to help her, seeing as I was on vacation. That's how they got together, he had helped put her back together and she figured that meant he loved her, I guess this is proving that theory wrong...

"Lexi, it'll be okay! Are you still in Doncaster?"

"Y-y-y-yes! He left early from the class trip after I caught him. I just don't know what to do anymore! He was always there for me when things got hard! Now I just don't know how to pull myself together..." she keeps sobbing into the phone, trying to talk in between her cries.

"Lexi, listen! I want you to listen to me carefully, okay?" I didn't get a reply, but I could imagine her nodding her head, even if I couldn't see her. "I want you to get up, freshen up, and go get ready. I want you to meet me, my brother, and his band at the amusement park down the street, got it? I'll text you when."

"Sure...are you sure it's okay for me to come? I don't want to Impose...." she trailed off.

"Lexi! Get your butt in that shower and get ready. You're meeting us there in an hour, got it?'

"Yeah, yeah. See ya there Jamie." The line goes dead. I know she's upset right now, but this will cheer her up. If anyone can make her smile again it's definitely these boys.

I skipped down the stairs to see all the boys having a watergun fight outside but Niall. He was sitting on the sofa and watching something on TV. I crept down the stairs towards the couch and jumped over the top, landing in Niall's lap.

"Umph!" He looked down at me with his eyes wide as I landed on him. His eyes turned from shock to humor.

"You comfortable there,  Tommo 2?" he smirked. The boys started calling me Tommo 2 when I apparently started acting like Louis, I don't see it but, okay.

"Yep, Horan. Hope you are too, cuz i'm not going anywhere anytime soon!" I poked his cheek and laughed.

I turned around and I felt his breath on my neck as I leaned back, into his chest.

"Alright by me," he whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't help the blush that creeped into my cheeks. Funny thing was, I didn't understand why it was there...I didn't like Niall, did I? No, I can't. He's Louis' best friend. That wouldn't work out...but why does part of me want it too?

I shook off these thoughts and tried to make myself concentrate on the show that was playing on the screen in front of me, but I couldn't. Everytime I felt Niall move from beneath me, I worried I was too heavy for him to hold up. I tried to make myself as light as possible, because frankly, I didn't want to move from his arms.

Niall moved his legs again and I told myself I couldn't stay on his lap forever, I just weigh too much. People always tell me I'm light as a feather, but I can't bring myself to believe that. I stood up and brushed my legs off. I turned around to see Niall asleep on the couch, his mouth agape slightly. He looked so cute like that...wait, what?! No, bad Jamie. No thinking things like that.

I walked into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, seeing as it was noon. The boys were playing outside in the pool with Lottie, Fizzy and the twins. I smiled as I watched them splashing each other.

"Wanna go out there with them?" a husky voice said from behind me. Two strong arms wrapped around  my waist, pulling my back into the chest of their owner, Niall. He dug his head into the crook of my neck, I could feel his breath on my shoulder.

"Why'd you get up?" He didn't wait for an answer on his last question. "I was comfy," he pouts.

I laugh and keep making my sandwich.

"Because I weigh too much, I didn't want you to have to amputate your legs because of me." I finish my sandwich, not thinking much of my statement. Niall suddenly turns me around, still holding onto my waist.

"Are you saying you think you're fat?" He looks at me with disbelieving eyes.

"Um, yeah?" It came out as more of a question than an answer.

"Jamie, listen to me, you are not fat. Don't ever let anyone tell you anything different." He looked at me with serious eyes, I just nod in response.

He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Well, ready to go to the amusement park?" He grins.