Return of the Blue eyed Beast

"Guys! Hurry up! We have a performance to get to! We can't be late!" I scream up the stairs of the competitors home.

    It had been two week since Chaos formed. Its actually really cool. We have a house to ourselves with two rooms and a bathroom, kitchen, and living area. Surprisingly, Mike and I do most of the cooking. Camden and I share one room and the boys another.

   El and Perrie are really busy right now with El's modeling and Perrie's band working on their album, but they've made time to come to three of our performances so far. I truly love those girls.

   We've passed two eliminations already. The fans, including Directioners, accepted me into the music world, which I really appreciated. Speaking of Directioners....

   So yeah, you may be wondering how Niall and I are doing...

-Flashback-

I ran off the stage from another practice. Last nights performance was amazing! We sang Billy Joel, Uptown Girl. The crowd loved it!

  I checked my phone to see a new message, from Niall.

 'I watched the X-Factor. What the crap, Jamie? Why didn't you tell me? I thought you loved me, I guess that I was wrong.'

   I teared up reading the message. Does this mean we were over? I tried texting him, asking him to let me explain, but he never replied. So I pulled up the contact of the one person I think I can trust right now.

 'Hello?'

"Liam?"

'Hey Jamie! I saw you on the X-Factor! You're amazing!'

"Thanks, Li. Umm, does Niall hate me?" I heard him sigh on the other line

'No, love. He doesn't hate you, he is just frustrated and confused on why you didn't tell us.'

"Are you mad at me too?"

'Nope. Me, Zayn, Harry and Lou all see why you did it. Granted, your brother is pretty ticked at you for running away from home, but he isn't holding a grudge.'

"That's great! Tell him to call me later. And, tell Niall I said I'm sorry! I have to go, Li. Thanks for listening. See ya soon!"

'See ya, Jamie.'

-End of Flashback-

   It's been a week since that phone call. I talk to my brother on occasion. My family really is happy for me and keep going on about how proud they are of me.

   The boys come running down the stairs to me and Camden who were waiting for them to hurry up. They may be boys, but they take longer to get ready than we girls do! We ran out and to the van that Simon had set up for us. Just like for One Direction, he was our mentor.

   Tonight we were singing 'Jessie's Girl' By Rick Springfield. I couldn't wait! I love this song so much.

   We pulled into the parking lot behind the performance area. We walked in to be bombarded by the stylists. We practiced our song once and then came backstage to get ready. Our main stylist, Stephanie, pulled the boys away to get their outfits. The assistants took me and Camden to make-up. They did light, natural make-up on us both.

   Next, we were puled over to the clothes. The boys already had on blue shirts with black blazers over them. They looked good. Stephanie handed Camden a set of Black heeled boots, black short shorts, and a galaxy print crop top.