Hey, Lexi

I was in the competitors house with Camden and the boys were at choreography for our next performance. It's been five days since the elimination, Niall's birthday had passed a couple of days ago, and now it was September 15; and he was 19.

    We're the last group left, and it looks like we're in a really good position. The last show is in two days. It came so fast. We were going over some music on the guitar. All of the sudden, my laptop lit up. It was Skype, informing me I had an incoming call.

  'LexiBear' I squealed in excitement and handed Camden my guitar. I answered the call and Lexi's smiling face popped up on the screen.

   "Hey gurrrl!" she waved and smiled at me.

   "Hey LexiBear! How's it going?"

   "Great! I would ask the same, but I can tell based of the TV! You dork why didn't you tell me?!" she yelled.

   "Ummm...it slipped my mind?"

   "Jamie, seriously?"

    "Yep! OH, meet Camden! Camden, meet my best friend from Virginia, Lexi."

   "Hi! Jamie talks about you a lot, her partner in crime!" Camden said. It was true. Every time that we had free time and we wanted to prank someone, I thought back to when Lexi and I pranked her older brother.

   "Aww, glad she hasn't forgotten me with her fame," Lexi joked...at least I'm hoping she's joking.

   "Lexi! You have to come and see our performance! FINAL THREE BABY!" I exclaimed. She beamed and nodded.

   "Is your family going to be there? I want to meet them," she asked me. I nodded. I was really excited to have my family coming to see us.

   "Yeah, they will be! You get to meet my sisters! I have five, apparently. One oldest, but I haven't met her yet, she's married and is going to Uni." (A/N: I think that's right!) Lexi nodded and looked excited to meet my family.

   We talked or a couple of hours about her coming to see us and eventually got it all arranged. I felt really bad about losing contact with her, again. But now I don't feel too horrible seeing as I get to see her again.

   We settled down for the night, yet the boys weren't back yet. We shook it off and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________

  Buzz...Buzz...Buzz...THUD

  I groaned and flipped over. I reached for my phone to turn it off, but I didn't find it on my nightstand. I opened my eyes to find it still vibrating, on the floor.

   I picked it up and didn't look at the caller I.D. before answering it.

  "TOP THREE BABY!" my boyfriend's Irish accent rang through the phone. I laughed lightly.

   "Yep! When did you hear?"

   "This morning! Uncle Si knew I had a show when it came on so I couldn't see it, I'm sorry, baby. I wanted to vote for you."

   "It's okay, Niall. I don't mind. As long as you hear, I'm okay." I smiled again.

   "MY BABY SISSY MADE IT TO THE TOP THREE!" Louis shouted into the phone. I groaned and rolled over, even if they couldn't see me.

   "Yes, Louis. And it won't do any good if I can't hear in my next performance." He just laughed before I heard footsteps.

   "Congrats, Jamie!" I heard Zayn yell.

   "Good going, Tommo_2!" Harry screamed.

   "You'll do great tomorrow night!" Liam yelled.

    "Thanks guys! I can't believe it's almost over. CRAP! I HAVE REHEARSALS!" I shrieked. earning laughter from all the boys. The clock said 7:00. "CAMDEN, WAKE YOUR BUTT UP! WE HAVE REHEARSALS IN THIRTY MINUTES!" The boys laughed again and I started getting ready, Camden following suit. I threw on a striped black and blue shirt, jean shorts, and black hat. I threw on my black converse and ran out the door, still on the phone with the boys.

   "Okay, we're on our way to rehearsals. I'll have to go in like ten minutes." I started the car and backed out. The boys left a note, telling us they left early. I finally got used to driving here so I'm driving right now.

   "Okay, hold on lads," I heard shuffling of feet. "Okay, babe, I'm in my room. Do you want me to come and see you guys tomorrow night?"

   "I don't know. If you are too busy, you don't have too."

   "I'm never too busy for my princess. Do you want me too?"

   "Well, I guess it would be nice to have you there..."

   "Got it, I'm flying out tonight with the lads then. You'll knock 'em dead, I know it!" I laughed.

   "Thanks, Ni. Your amazing."

   "I know, babe. You don't have to remind me." I rolled my eyes. Camden raised an eyebrow at me as I did. We pulled into the parking lot of the arena.

   "Haha, Mr. Funny Pants. Listen, Ni. I love you, I have to go though. We have rehearsals."

   "Okay, I'll see you late tonight, maybe tomorrow morning, babe. I love you too!" The line went dead and I pulled into the parking spot next to the car the boys took. I put my phone in my pocket and we ran in.

   We started practicing 'Skyscraper' By Demi Lovato. I love this song sooo much. I couldn't wait to sing it tomorrow night. We went through it a few times before they told us to take a break. We all sat on the edge of the stage, legs dangling off.

  "Hey Jamie!" Mike poked me. I turned around just to have him pour his water bottle all over me. I shrieked and tried to pour mine on him, but I missed. I his Carston and Camden, and it resulted in a full-blown water war. We were laughing when Dylynn came out. He shook his head at us and laughed.

   "Back to work, you dirty animals!" he chuckled.

   "Dyl, we're clean, see? We took a shower!" Carston yelled. We all burst out laughing at his statement and we don't even know why.

   Oh how I love it here.