Run for your life!

(A/N: I figured out how to do pictures! YAY! That's Jamie in the pic and Louis, obviously! So much sass in one picture!!!)

-Edited-

*Jamie's POV*

We walked back into the house with the pizzas. Mum had gotten a cheese, pepperoni, meat lovers, and pineapple and Canadian bacon pizzas.

As soon as mum called everyone into the kitchen, the boys came running. Actually, scratch that, sprinting. Yeah, that describes it better. They came sprinting, with Niall almost knocking Pheobe over. I laughed and steadied her before she hit the floor. She smiled gratefully at me before following the boys to the counter to get her food.

Mum and I got the drinks out before everyone was done fighting over the pizza. When they got their pizza they all got the drinks, sodas, water, juices, that kinda stuff. I know the legal drinking age here is lower that in the U.S. but I will never be used to my 20 year old brother drinking and stuff. Luckily is not a problem seeing as mum doesn't like that kind of stuff in the house with the kids.

They all eventually got their food and I came up behind them. I got a cheese and a pineapple and Canadian bacon piece. I sat down in between Niall and Louis, let the foolishness begin.

We all had small talk through dinner as we ate. Louis kept trying to reach around my leg to kick Niall, which ends in me kicking him, until we both had large bruises forming on our legs. Louis tried to kick my shins again and I dodged, and he hit Niall who yelped in pain.

"IT WAS HER!" Louis shouted, pointing to me.

"Oh, its on!" Niall grinned at me evily. Next thing I know, I'm running around the house with Niall chasing after me.

We run into the living room and I jump over the couch. Niall tried to follow behind me though, lets say that didn't go too well. His foot caught on the top of the couch and he toppled onto the wood floor.

"owwwwwww!" He groaned in pain with his face in the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Niall, are you alright?" I rush over to him, holding my hand out for him to get up. What I wasn't expecting was for him to flip onto his back and take my hand. Instead of pulling himself up, he yanked me down.

"Niall!" I fell onto his chest as he laughed.

"Yes?" He looked at me innocently, still laughing.

"That my kind sir, was not very nice!" I exclaimed in a posh accent.

"Why, I am terribly sorry madam, but the opportunity just came up, and I could never pass it up!" He tried doing a British accent, and failed miserably, might I add. I was laughing when I heard someone clear their throat.

We both turned out heads to the doorway to see everyone looking at us with smirks on their faces, except Louis. He stood at the front of the group, his arms crossed and shooting a glare at Niall.

"Boys, can we all talk in the other room?"
Oh no, this won't be good....