Daddy Direction?

-Edited- 

*Niall's POV*

When Louis asked us to go talk in the other room, my stomach dropped. This has to do with Jamie, I can feel it. I know Louis said that none of us could date his sisters, and we understand. But it wasn't a problem until Jamie came around. We're seriously only a year and a few months apart! His other sisters are way too young so we didn't think much about it. The other lads sisters are out of the picture as well. Either they're older than all of us, or they're way younger. But then there's Jamie...

I know I shouldn't like her, but can I really help it? I've never been able to help who I fall for, it just happens. Either way, it doesn't matter. There are two things blocking me from being with her. 1) Louis and his 'No going near my sister' rule. 2) She'd never like me anyway. If there was even a chance that Louis would lift this stupid rule, Harry would probably get to her before I ever could.

We walked into the other room, the family's game room. We all sit on the long couches. Harry started to pick up the PlayStation controller, only to have it snatched by Louis. Harry sighed and slumped into the seat. Louis fixed his gaze on all of us, finally resting on me.

"I'm gonna put this gently...WHAT THE HECK NIALL!?!?" his face started to turn red and it took all I had in my not to call him 'Tommo the Tomato...'psst, that's a good one. Annnyways.

"What?"

"You know very well what! What was that with you and Jamie?" He had calmed down to talk normally, thank goodness.

"Okay, mate, I don't know what you're talking about. We're friends, that's all." I mentally sighed as I said this. I hate know the girl for three weeks, I can't fall for her. Doesn't help that she's Louis' little sister, so yeaaaah...

All the boys looked at me then started laughing. Louis cracked a smile.

"What?" I looked at them confused.

"Niall, it's obvious you like her!" Zayn laughs.

"Wha-wh-what?" Is it really that obvious?

"Yes mate, it is." Crap, am I saying what I'm thinking again?

"Yeah, you are." Cruap.

"Okay guys, fact is, she's my little sister. I already went over this while she was asleep at the hospital with you lads. I don't want her getting hurt." Louis looked at us, his jaw clenched.

"But Louis, Niall cant help wh-"

"Not now Harry!"

We all stayed quiet as Louis and Harry glared at each other.

"Guys, can you give me and Lou a few minutes? Please?" Liam looked at us all. We nodded and me, Harry, and Zayn backed out of the room. They patted me on the back before going into the kitchen. I just ignored the fact that Jamie was in that room and went upstairs.

*Liam's POV*

Once all the boys left the room I turned to look at Louis. His head was in is hands and he was looking down. He honestly look ticked.

"Louis..."

"Liam, if you're gonna give me crap about how you understand but she can't be protected and all that crap, I don't want to hear it!" Louis' head snapped up, his voice following suit.

"I'm not gonna say that Louis. Just let me talk." He nodded slowly, eyeing my suspiciously. "I'm saying you should let them date..."

I watched his face as I said this. It went from suspicious to angry in a matter of seconds.

"WHAT?!"

"LOUIS TOMLINSON! SIT DOWN!" I didn't mean to yell, it just sort of came out.

"Yes Daddy Direction..."He kept muttering under his breath, oh well.

"Look, how long has Niall waited for his princess? A little too long if you ask me. Louis, would you really want to be the reason he was never with his princess just because she's your sister?"

His face softened as soon as I finished. He looked up at me sadly.

"Liam, three weeks? To move into a new family when her old one died? She was shy and collected because she was hurt. She's related to me, that's not normal, Liam!" I chuckled slightly at this. "I like the new Jamie, the Jamie who is outgoing and loves hanging out with us guys and her family. I'm worried that if I let them date any of you guys and she gets hurt, she'll go back to being like she was the first week after we met her."

I guess his reasoning made sense, but I still didn't want Niall to be held back.

"Louis, ANY guy could hurt her. At least give your best friend a chance. You trust Niall, don't you?" I looked at him and I could tell he was slowly giving in.

"I do trust him..."

"Then give him a chance to find his princess, Louis."

He sighed and nodded. I jumped up and ran into the living room with a smile on my face. The boys, except Niall, were play Xbox on the couch. Jamie was playing with the twins. I heard the game room door shut at Louis went upstairs.

Harry looked up at me and observed my facial expression. He started grinning too.

"Did Daddy Direction fix everything with Boobear?"

I took a deep breath, "Yeah, I did." Both the boys started grinning from ear to ear as well.