Amusement Park!!!!

-Edited-

*Jamie's POV*

We waited for the boys to get out of the pool, the girls didn't want to come. Psst, crazy people! Niall and I are now waiting for the boys to go shower and change.

I was laying down on the couch and Niall walked in. I had my head on the armrest, my legs spread out. there were 4 couches here, but Niall came and picked my feet up, putting them in his lap. I felt like I had been shocked as he touched me, I tried ignoring it, like I do all my other feelings, but they were so strong.

"So...your friend is coming?" Niall said, playing with my shoelaces.

"Yep, she needed some cheering up," I nodded.

"What? Why?"

"Oh umm...her boyfriend...well, I guess he's her ex boyfriend...but yeah, he cheated on her..." I trail off, not wanting to say much on the topic.

"Oh, well, where does this idiot live?" Niall asked, cracking his knuckles and grinning evily. I laughed and he soon joined in. I felt the couch disappear as I fell off it. I braced myself for the impact only to find myself in someones arms. I peek my eye open, seeing Niall, still laughing, holding me up.

"Are-are-yo-you-ok-okay?" He laughed.

I lightly punched his shoulder and got up.

"Yep, i'm all good, thanks Niall!" I jumped up from the floor and turned to face Harry and Zayn laughing at me as well.

"You guys are mean!" I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip at them.

"AWWWW! GROUP HUG!" Harry yelled. The three boys pulled me into a massive hug. Soon Louis came downstairs. After looking at us strangely, he joined the hug. Liam followed after him and rolled his eyes.

"Payno! Come on! Get in here!" Zayn yelled, pulling Liam into the hug. When Liam didn't hug any of us back, we all turned and hugged just him. He wrapped his arms around me, resting his hands on my back.

"HA! Suckers! He loves me more than all of you!" I shout.

"Tommo 2! I thought you loved me!" Harry pouts.

"YEAH!" All the boys yell.

"Nope! Sorry guys, Liam and Niall are my favorites!" I go and hug Niall around his waist, looking at all of them.

"What happened to me?" Liam cries into his hands. I pull him into a hug, but found Niall's hands still around my waist. Liam let go of me and lightly shoved me into Niall.

"Nah, Tommo 2, it's all good. Stay with Nialler," he smirks and a blush creeps up my face.

"AMUSEMENT PARK TIME!" Louis yells to us, breaking the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled into the parking lot and the boys all pulled their hoods up and put their sunglasses on. We piled out of the car and I started looking for Lexi. I looked towards the entrance to see her standing there, looking for me.

"LEXI!" I shout, waving at her.

Her head snaps in my direction (A/N: Hehe, see what I did there? Okay, okay...) and she run towards me. She throws her arms around me and holds on to me tight. I rub her back, not knowing if she was all right or not. I knew she loved coming to these kinds of places with Drew, but I don't know how she's handling it.