Settling in

-Edited-

*Jamie's POV*

I walked into the huge two story house. Dark panels cover the walls. White stairs were to the left and a hallway straight ahead. A door was to the right.

I walked down the hall and found myself in an open room. I assumed it was the living room. A 'L' shaped couch sat in front of a large tv, a white armchair next to it. A coffee table sat in the middle.

I turned to see a White-and-Black kitchen. Stainless steel appliances made up the kitchen and the dining room was to the right of the kitchen. All in all it was the best living space ever. I knew I had a stupid grin on my face, but I really don't think I could care less. I turned to see everyone looking at me with expecting eyes, including Johannah's husband and the girls. I run to my mum and hug her.

"Welcome home, sweetie," she whispers in my ear. I feel my shoulder was wet, oh great, mums crying.

Another pair of arms wrapped around my mum and I. I look up to see my step-father, Dan, hugging us both. Lottie and Fizzy came up and joined the hug, followed by the twins. Louis came behind me and hugged me from behind, his arms around my waist.

"AWWWWWWW!" The other four members of One Direction yelled. I blushed and looked down as we broke the hug.

"Okay, so Jamie, your room is the farthest room on the left upstairs, Zayn and Liam can show you to it." Louis said all of this while walking out of the room.

I smiled at the boys who led me upstairs. They took me to the room closest to the end of the hallway. I had a light wood door, different than the rest of the house. They grinned as they opened the door, revealing my room.

Aqua walls surrounded us. It had white trim around the celling and floor. The white carpet looked like snow that had just fallen. A blue and white chevron comforter sat on the bed, with a teal rug around the bed. The word 'BEACH' was hung up above the bed. A white dresser sat in the corner, and a desk near the extremely large window. Did I mention it had a window seat?

I squealed and turned around and hugged Liam and Zayn, who were both laughing at my reaction. I let go and ran forward, jumping onto the bed face-first.

"So...I'm...guessing, you like your room?" Liam said in-between laughter. I didn't get what was so funny till I imagined my face smooched into the bed. I started laughing with the boys and nodded my head.

Louis and Jacob came in with my two bags of clothes the girls had gotten me while I was in the hospital. Harry came in with something behind his back, Niall behind him. All the boys suddenly formed a wall, hiding the thing behind Harry's back.

I sat up to look at their evil-looking faces. All of the sudden I was worried.

"What?" I said cautiously.

Harry walked up slowly and held out a little box. I reluctantly took it, not knowing what was going on. They all nodded to me, encouraging me to open it. I took out the last thing I ever thought I would see. The boys had gotten me an iPhone4s. I looked at them, back to the phone, and to each of their faces. I was half-expecting one of them to jump up yelling 'APRIL FOOLS!" But this never happened.

"A-are you guys sure?" I stuttered, looking at the expensive gift.

"Yep! And no take backs! We already put all of our numbers in it, so don't even try it!" Louis beamed at me.

"Umm guys...there's one problem..." I said slowly.

"Do you not like it?" Niall's face dropped as he said this.

"NO! That's not it! I love it guys, thank you! But, I don't know how to use it!" I tried to tell them the exact reason. The boys faces brightened as I said this.

"That's alright, love! I can teach you!" Niall exclaimed, jumping down onto my bed next to me. This ladies and gentlemen is how I started iPhone school.