One Direction Week

So the rest of our week off had gone just like the first day. We had hung out with the boys and we even got to go see our families for quick visits.

   We had just gotten back from the boys hotel room again. It's the last day of the week off and, even though we enjoyed it, we couldn't wait to be back on that stage. The boys have to go to an interview tomorrow and we start rehearsals again. Simon says that we should really like the song for this week, but I can't really guess why.

   "Home sweet home!" Camden sighs dramatically and kisses the floor.

   "First of all, ew. And also, we sleep here every night. Well, at least, the three of us do..." Carston and Mike turn and smirk at me.

   "Wow, guys! Whatever. Go get ready, we have rehearsals tomorrow morning," I usher them all up the stairs to the bedrooms.

   "Yes, mum!" they all chorus. I roll my eyes at them. They've been calling me mum since week one when I was always making sure everyone was on time to things.  

   I followed Camden upstairs into our room. It had two twin beds in it with a bathroom connecting our room and Mike and Carston's. As soon as y head hit the pillow, I was in a deep sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Okay, Chaos! Just because Chaos is your name doesn't mean you have to live up to it!" Simon yelled at us all as we were dancing around on the stage. We started rehearsals but we don't even know what we are singing, so naturally, we're goofing off.

   "But, Uncle Si! We're so BOOOORRRREEEDDD!" Mike shouted, falling over dramatically at the end. Simon rolled his eyes at us and picked up the papers beside him.

   "Here are the songs you can choose from for this week."

   He handed us each a paper. The top of them had a bold heading:

    'ONE DIRECTION WEEK'

 Stole My Heart

 I Want

Taken

Tell Me a Lie

Gotta Be You

What Makes You Beautiful

One Thing

Up All Night

More Than This

  I looked at the list and laughed. Of course. Simon had said we would like this weeks, I now see why. This was almost their entire first album.

  "One Direction Week? Seriously, Uncle Si?" Mike laughed.

   "What? It's a good idea!" Simon defended himself.

  "I agree with Simon on this one. I think it is about time we have one song that we ALL know," Carston says with all of us agreeing. Each song we've done, one of us didn't know it. We've only done 4 performances, but still.

   "Jamie, did you seriously think your brother was just coming randomly?" I shrugged in reply.

   "Well, no. I was actually hoping he came to support me, but whatever."

    "Well-"

   "We are here to support you, sis, but we needed more than that to be allowed to come. And also, we're not allowed to help you, sorry." Speak of the devil. I turn around to see Louis coming from backstage. Even if I had been with him all week long, it is still good to see him, I mean, he is my brother.