Interviews

It was a week after Niall and the boys had left. That meant a week since I had let it slip that I wasn't single anymore. I know that Niall had figured out I had let it out, seeing as he asked to Skype tonight and it was an 'emergency.'

   We had just got back from rehearsals and were now waiting around the contestant home, doin nothing. Well, they were doing nothing, I was waiting for my laptop to light up, saying that Niall was calling me. We were all sweaty and tired from singing 'Call me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen. I know what you're thinking, so the girls picked the song again? nope. The boys asked us if we could sing it. I don't understand why, but okay.

   Niall's birthday is coming up in two weeks and he'll be in America when he turns 19. I'm sad I won't be able to be there with him to celebrate, but I know the boys will make sure he loves it. Louis told me he wanted new shoes, something Ireland-ish. That being said, I ordered green Converse high tops that had shamrocks on the sides, seeing as Louis told me he loves Converse almost as much as I do, but I find that hard to believe, seeing as they are my favorite shoes. I ordered them to the hotel that Louis said they would be staying in that week.

  My laptop screen lit up, saying that Niall was calling me. I jumped up and straightened my shirt before answering the call. Mike snickered from beside me. Camden punched him in the arm as I got up and walked to Camden and I's room. The call was still waiting.

   Niall's smiling face popped up on my screen. "Hey babe!"

  "Hey,  Niall!" I waved to him.

   "I miss you so much, princess!"

   "I miss you too! Where are you guys?"

   "Nevada! We're going to be in Virginia for my birthday! I get to see where you grew up!" He looked so happy as he said that.

   I smiled at him. "It's beautiful there, you'll love it! Try the home grown peanuts." He laughed as I told him that. I sent him a glare through the computer. "I'm serious."

   "I don't doubt you are, that's what's so funny!" he kept laughing. "Peanuts, babe? Seriously?"

  "Yes, and don't drink flies in your sweet tea," I said in a sarcastic tone. He kept laughing at this before quickly quieting down.

   "I will, I will. Now, I have something to ask you." He turned serious, never good.

   "Okay..." I raised an eyebrow at him.

   "What do you think about going public?" I stayed silent, trying to understand what he was saying. "I understand if you don't want to, but I just thought after you let it out on Twitcam that you might-"

  "Niall, I have been waiting for you to say that since we started dating." I cut him off. A smile stretched across his face. "I have an interview in two days on the Ellen show. Should I tell them then or do you want to do it?"

   "That would be good, it would be more believable if you did it because this way its not like im Punking your brother on TV. I'll confirm it in our next interview."

   "For once, we have an actual direction in this relationship," I smiled. He laughed.

   "A Chaotic Direction! EH, eh?" he wiggled his eyebrows. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head.

   "That was bad, Niall. Like, that was horrible." He faked being hurt.

   "You love me either way!"

   "Yeah I suppose..." I trailed off. He mocked my voice and I laughed.

   "Babe, I'm sorry, I've got to go. I'll call you tomorrow, kay? I love you!"