Finals

I yawned and got out of my comfy bed. It should be illegal to have to get up this early. It's two in the morning. I'm going to pick up Lexi and the boys. My family is driving in, so is Perrie and El. They are on two different flights, Lexi from Virginia, the boys from Texas. I hope they don't try to do a country accent when they get back. Ugh.

I threw on grey sweats, a baggy blue shirt, a blue sweatshirt and I put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went down the stairs.

Camden was downstairs, drinking a coffee at the table, trying to wake up. She and Carston's parents are coming in later today, in the afternoon, like normal people. Mike's parents got here last night with his nephew at like 10 at night.

I grabbed the extra Starbucks coffee she had on the table for me. She was the best friend I could ever ask for, she agreed to come with me this morning without any complaining. She just nodded and set her alarm.

We jumped in the car Simon had provided to hold eight people. I backed out of the driveway and drove to the airport, sipping my coffee along the way. We pulled into a parking spot and got out, walking into the large building. We found the gate that Lexi would come out of, seeing as she was coming in first.

We sat there for a few minutes. Her flight was supposed to come in at 2:50 and it was now 2:45. After a few minutes of waiting, I saw the blonde haired girl bobbing around in the crowd. She was turning her head side to side, looking for us.

"LEXI!" I screamed. Her head snapped around, her eyes landing on me. A huge smile stretched across her face and she ran towards me. She enveloped me in a bear hug and then the same for Camden. I went and got her luggage, coming back to find the two girls talking and laughing.

"Lets go, lazy bums! I have a boyfriend, brother, curly, a perfectionist, and a favorite person to get at the east gate." I started walking and Lexi and Camden laughed at me. I'm glad they are getting along so well, it makes it so much easier on me.

We sat down at the east gate, waiting for the boys. I looked up at one of the screens to see that it had been delayed by thirty minutes. I groaned and looked at Camden.

"Can you and Lexi take her stuff to the truck? I'll wait here." They nodded their heads and disappeared in the crowd.

I sat back down and sighed. If they were supposed to be here at 3:20 and it was delayed by thirty minutes, that means they would get in at 3:50, it was currently 3:36, ugh. That's too long! I guess it's only 14 minutes, but still. I started playing on my phone when I heard a squealing behind me.

"Look! Mummy! That's Jamie Tomlinson! Can I go talk to her, please please please?!" I turned around to see a little girl who seemed to be about six squealing, pointing to me. A smile stretched across my face and I got up. I walked over to the little girl and her mother.

"Hi, sweetheart. What's your name?" I asked her, squatting down to her level.

"Laney!" she squeaked. She was beaming and she looked so cute.

"Well, Laney, do you think I could get a picture with you?" I looked at her eyes as they lit up.

"You want a picture with me?!" she started squealing and jumping up and down. I laughed and nodded. Her mother smiled gratefully and pulled out her phone. She took a picture of me and Laney and I handed her my phone, asking if she could take one on mine.

Just as her mom started to count down, I leaned over and kissed Laney on the cheek. She giggled and the mom smiled at me, giving me back the phone. I said goodbye to them and they walked off. I looked down on the photo, I loved it. I still find it amazing the affect that me just talking to people could do.