Saying Goodbye

Niall and I had just finished our fifth movie when Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe all ran in from school. Mum was behind them, watching with a smile as the twins ran towards us.

     "JAMIE!" Phoebe yelled in my face. I laughed at her and set her in my lap.

     "PHOEBE!" I yelled back, causing Louis and Liam to come downstairs, checking the racket.

    "Guess what! Guess what!" Daisy said from her place on Niall's lap.

    "What?" I asked her.

    "You get to go to school next week!" she sounded so excited. I just smiled slightly at her. I really didn't want to go to school. I was hoping mum would let me do online school. I was never good at making friends at school, and i'm not sure if I want to try now.

    Lexi went back to the U.S. and i'm gonna miss her so much. I know I need to get used to the whole, making new friends, meeting new people sorta thing. But, I don't really wanna think that far ahead in the future. I just wanna enjoy my time with my brother and my boyfriend while I have it.

   "That's great Daisy. I can't wait," I said with a forced smile.

    Just then, Louis came in the room and hugged Lottie and Fizzy. The twins ran up to him and he picked them up, laughing. He turned to Niall and I.

   "Nialler, I'm gonna have to steal your girlfriend for the day."

   "NO!" Niall screamed, wrapping his arms around me.. "MINE!"

   I laughed and kissed his cheek, walking over to Lou. Niall pouted as I left and I laughed. Louis rolled his eyes and dragged me out the door and to his car. I buckled in, still getting used to these people driving on the wrong side of the road. When I went with the girls to get the pizza, it was hard to talk to them because I was concentrating on not going into the wrong lane. In other words, I perfered for Louis to drive.

   We parked outside a small café. It looked a little like a Starbucks, but it was different at the same time. We walked in and up to the counter.

  "What do you want, sis?" Louis looked down at me.

  "Ummm, I don't know. I don't drink much coffee."

   "I'll surprise you!" He grinned. I nodded and went to the back, gtting us a table away so nobody could recognize my bother.

    "So, hows it going with Niall?" Louis came back with our drinks.

  We spent the next two hours just catching up with each other. We met a few weeks ago, yet I can't imagine my life without this boy. He's the best big brother anyone could ever ask for.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

     "WE'RE HOME!" Louis yelled. Lottie came in and hugged him, and so did Fizzy.

    I turned to see Niall running towards me. He picked me up and buried his head in my neck as he hugged me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

   "I missed you princess," he murmured in my ear so only I could hear.

   "Niall, we were gone for two hours."

   "That didn't stop me from missing you. I'm leaving tomorrow, remember? I want to spend every minute I can with you." He pulled back, looking in my eyes before kissing me gently. We heard Louis cough, extremely loud. I broke the kiss and Niall pouted. I chuckled and pressed my forehead to his. He was still holding onto me.