Lexi's back!

-Edited-

*Jamie's POV*

"JAMIE! Wrong side of the road again!" Fizzy yelled from the back seat. I cursed under my breath, pulling back into the left lane.

"Why are your roads backwards here? I don't like it!" I exclaimed. They both laughed at my cluelessness.

"Maybe you're the one with the backwards roads," Lottie suggested. I shrugged, concentrating on driving in the correct lane.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant, making all three of us sigh in relief. We hopped out of the car, walking up to the doors.

"Louis is driving next time," I tell them. They both laugh and nod. "Lots, how old are you?" I ask her.

"Fourteen, almost fifteen," she tells me. I groan.

"So I have to drive back, too?" They both laugh, nodding their heads. 

We walked into the pizza parlor only to run into a pretty blonde hair girl with blue eyes. I tried to keep my head down as I said I was sorry, but I guess that didn't work.

"JAMIE! OH MY GOSH, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

MY head snaps up to the all-too-familiar voice yelling at me. I looked into the eyes of my only, but best, friend.

"LEXI!" I screamed, drawing attention to us, but I didn't care. We jumped into each others arms in a tight embrace. I heard chuckling from my sisters and Lexi's boyfriend, Drew.

We backed up and screamed again, once again drawing attention to ourselves.

"What are you doing here? I heard about the house fire and then I heard a bunch of rumors that you left but-" Lexi kept rambling on and on before I stopped her.

"Lexi! Calm down! Let me get your number again then we can meet up and talk about it? Okay?" I pulled out my phone and she nodded. She put her number in before we parted ways after promises to meet up and catch up again. I couldn't believe my luck. How did I run into her again?! I would've stayed to talk to her, but there were so many people watching us, it was probably best to do it some other time.

We grabbed the pizzas before heading back to the car. Seriously? 4 pizzas? Well, I guess Niall did eat a lot...........