Chapter Six - Hogsmeade

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Eliza woke up to see Angelina hovering  over her with a pillow. Bang! The pillow had hit Eliza in the face. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Eliza pushed Angelina off her. "I AM AWAKE! THERE WAS NO NEED FOR YOU TO HIT ME IN THE FACE!"

Angelina jumped up her hair all over her face. "There was a lot of need for it."

Alicia and Maisie were sat in their beds laughing. "There was no reason for it! Stop laughing! You would hate it if she did this to you."

"And you would laugh if she did it to us." Alicia pointed out.

"Shut up!" Eliza told them as she lay back down.

Before she could even close her eyes, Angelina jumped on her again. "STAY AWAKE!"

Eliza knocked her off again. "Leave me alone."

"I won't leave you alone until you're up and getting ready." She told her.

Eliza stuck her tongue out at her. "They're not getting ready!"

"Oh they will be. I've already woken them up too." Angelina told her before jumping on Alicia's bed. "See now I'm waking Alicia up."

"I was already awake." Alicia pointed out. "Get off me! How am I supposed to get up if you're lay on me?"

Angelina got up and ran towards Maisie who was getting out of bed. "No, I'm up! You can't hurt me!"

Ignoring her comment, Angelina jumped on top of Maisie. "GET UP! GET UP!"

"I was up but because of you I am no longer up." Maisie screamed at her. Eliza laughed and grabbed her clothes before running towards the bathroom. "Now look what you've done, I was just going to go into the bathroom but I can't can I? And do you want to know why I can't? Because you jumped on me!"

Angelina jumped off her. "Okay, okay. Don't kill me! You can go in next!"

Eliza finished brushing her teeth and looked at her hair. It was all over the place and looked extremely messy. "Crinus Muto" She muttered and suddenly her bed hair had changed into long luscious locks. Her brown hair was straight and went to her stomach. She then put on pale black eye-shadow and eyeliner and then a light lipstick. Her outfit was skinny black jeans and a over-sized burgundy jumper. As she walked out and back into the room she was pushed aside by Alicia. "Whoa, what was that for?"

Maisie stomped over and banged on the door. "THANKS A LOT. YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE. YOU'RE NO LONGER MY FRIEND!"

Eliza looked over at Angelina. "What's wrong with her?"

"She wanted the bathroom next."

"Right." Eliza then looked over at Maisie who was banging constantly at the door. "Maisie leave the door alone. You're extremely noisy, you know!"

With a loud sigh Maisie walked back to her bed. "Fine. Not as though it was my time to go into the bathroom."

"I didn't know we had a schedule." Angelina which caused Eliza to snicker.

"It's all your fault! Angelina Johnson if you hadn't have jumped on me then I would have been dressed already! But noooo, of course not, Angelina has to be annoying don't you?" Maisie groaned and lay on her bed.

"Mais, is everything okay?" Eliza said beginning to worry about her friend's wellbeing.

"I'm fine. Except from the fact I'm not dressed yet. Or the fact I won't have enough time to look good. The day I want to look good as well."

"You always want to look good, Mais." Angelina said.

"But I wanted to look better than usual!" She threw up her hands exasperation.