Chapter Seventy-Six - HIGH INQUISITOR

'BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS.

All student organisations, societies, teams, groups and clubs are henceforth disbanded. An organisation, society, team, group or club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students. Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge). No student organisation, society, team, group or club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor. Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an organisation, society, team, group or club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled. The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-four.

Signed: Dolores Jane Umbridge, High Inquisitor'

"You have got to be kidding me," Eliza muttered to herself, "And I thought things were already bad enough, but of course they had to get worse."

"El, why are you talking to yourself?" Angelina said as she along with Alicia and Katie strolled over to her, "Is everything okay?"

"No, everything is not okay. Have you read this?" She sighed angrily, "It's ridiculous!"

The three girls moved closer so they could read it, "You are joking!" Angelina whispered, "Is she being serious?"

"Yeah, she's a bitch." Eliza told them quietly, "Controlling, manipulative bitch."

"Okay, El, come on, let's go and have some breakfast."

She shook her head, "How can I have breakfast? I need to sort this rubbish out!"

"Not before breakfast you don't." She had to be dragged into the hall. 

Throughout breakfast she continued to glare at the woman in pink, "Stop it! She's going to notice."

"That's the point!"

"STOP IT!" Katie whispered to her, "You're going to need to be on her good side if you want her to allow the Gryffindor Team to stay."

"I'll talk to Professor McGonagall." She finished her last piece of toast, "I'll go now actually. I'll see you in a bit."

"Eliza, you need to calm down a bit, you're turning into Oliver."

Shaking her head, she began to leave the hall, she needed a distraction, she needed to forget. "Harry! Ron!" She ran over to the boys who were reading the sign from Umbridge, "You realise she's including Quidditch in this?" She interrupted what ever he was about to say, "We have to go and ask permission to re-form the Gryffindor team!"

"What?" Harry asked her surprisedly.  

"No way." Ron said to her appalled.

"You read the sign, it mentions teams too! So listen, Harry, I am saying this for the last time, please, please don't lose your temper with Umbridge again or she might not let us play any more!"

"OK, OK," Harry told her quickly as though she was going to kill someone or break down, "Don't worry, I'll behave myself."

"Good, good, thank you." She then walked down the corridor, "Everything's okay, all is well, don't worry." She muttered under her breath. "You're good."