Chapter Eighty-Two - New Headmistress

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

Dolores Jane Umbridge (High ) has replaced

Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight.

Signed: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister for Magic

"I can't believe it," Angelina said sadly, "He's gone."

Fred nodded his head, "He's departure was pretty epic though - to overcome two Aurors, the High Inquisitor, the Minister for Magic and his Assistant!"

"Wish I was there to witness that!" George told them while grinning. "Why's it always Harry who sees everything!"

Eliza turned to stare at George, "Really?"

"Not everything he's been through!" George defended himself.

"I'll see you three in a bit," Angelina said to them as she walked away from them, "I have to go to the library and revise for the exams!"

They strolled down the stairs and caught sight of Harry, Hermione, Ron and a Hufflepuff stood in front of the house point system, "Noticed, have you?" Fred asked them.

"Malfoy just docked us all about fifty points," Harry said furiously as more stones from the Gryffindor glass.

"Yeah, Montague tried to do us during break," George said - he hadn't tried to do it to Eliza as he was scared she would something considering her family was above him, no one knew at school that she had been disowned.

"What do you mean, 'tried'?" Ron asked them.

"He never managed to get all the words out due to the fact that we forced him head-first into that Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor."

Hermione stared at the twins in shock, "But you'll get into terrible trouble!"

"Not until Montague reappears, and that could take weeks, I dunno where we sent him," Fred said calmly, "Anyway, we've decided we don't care about getting into trouble any more."

"Have you ever?" Hermione asked them.

"Course we have," George said to her, "Never been expelled, have we?"

"We've always known where to draw the line!"

"We might have put a toe across it occasionally."

"But we've always stopped short of causing real mayhem!" Fred told them.

"But now?" Ron said skeptically.

"Well, now - " George began.

"- what with Dumbledore gone - " Fred continued.

"- we reckon a bit of mayhem -"

"- is exactly what our dear new Head deserves!" Fred finished.

"You mustn't!" Hermione whispered to them, "You really mustn't! She'd love a reason to expel you!"

"You don't get it, Hermione, do you?" Fred smiled kindly at her, "We don't care about staying any more. We'd walk out right now if we weren't determined to do our bit for Dumbledore first. So, anyway," He checked his watch, "Phase one is about to begin. I'd get in the Great Hall for lunch, if I were you, that way the teachers will see you can't have had anything to do with it."

"Anything to do with what?" Hermione asked them anxiously.

"You'll see." George said, "Run along, now." He nodded at Eliza, "We'll see you in a bit Elz."