Chapter Eighty - Christmas

Nervously, Eliza made her way up the stairs and stopped in front of the twins' bedroom, She didn't know what to say to them, just that she needed to apologise for not talking to them for a couple of weeks, slowly she knocked the door and waited for them to open the door. It was George who opened the door and he seemed surprised to see her standing there, "Eliza?"

"Hello." She waved awkwardly.

George stepped back to let her in and then went to sit on his bed, Fred then asked her, "How are you?"

"I'm okay." She replied, "How are you two?"

"Alright," They both replied.

It was as though they were all walking on egg shells around each other, "How's your dad?"

"Good, yeah, he's getting better," They replied, "Mum's worried about him though."

Gulping, she finally said to them, "I'm sorry... for shouting at you after the match. I would have beaten him up if I was you."

"No you wouldn't have." The twins told her, "You are wise!"

She shrugged, "Still, I shouldn't have been so angry at you, you're my best friends!"

"You had every right to be angry at us, it was your first match as Captain and we ruined the win."

"I shouldn't have ignored you for weeks though!"

They smiled at her, "You were hurting!"

She rolled her eyes, "Let me have some of the blame, for goodness sake!"

"We can't Za," Fred told her, "That's not what we do, you're the good one while we're the ones that make the mistakes!"

"Oh shut up!" She said as the three wrapped each other in a group hug.

When Eliza woke up on Christmas Day morning she was met with a stack of presents at the end of her bed, waking Ginny and Hermione up, the three proceeded to open their presents up. The twins had gotten her some new music and perfume that she had wanted, Hermione a new leather bound diary, Ginny a massive box of Every-Flavour Beans, Mr and Mrs Weasley had given her a new jumper, Tonks had given her a small bracelet with a broom pendant in the middle, Lupin and Sirius had given her a big book that turned out to be a photo book - there was lots of photos of Evelyn and Lily, with Sirius and Lupin, there was also a photo of her aunt and herself, and then of Eliza growing up, ones with the girls, the twins and even Oliver - it was her favourite present. The girls had all given her different pieces of clothing which were all lovely. And then there was a big present that Eliza had no idea who it was from, she opened it slowly and saw that it was a Ballycastle Bats top with a small piece of card that said 'Follow your dreams', there was no name left but she could recognise the writing anywhere...

Oliver.

She pulled the jumper over her head before making her way down the stairs until she was stopped by the twins, "I wouldn't go down there."

"Why not?" She asked but she then heard the crying of Mrs Weasley, "Why's she crying?"

"Percy sent back his Christmas jumper."

"Without a note. Hasn't even asked how Dad is or visited him or anything."

"What a git," Eliza replied.

"We tried to comfort her," Fred said, "Told her Percy's nothing more than a humungous pile of rat droppings."

"It didn't work so Lupin's with her now," George told her, "I wouldn't go into the kitchen until it's time for breakfast, leave him to comfort her."