Chapter Twenty-Six - Exams

"To think the exams next year will be even more stressful!" Angelina said as she wrote down on her parchment while everyone else ate their breakfast. "I'm already freaking out about them."

"Take a break Ang, it's not helping you by revising constantly." Eliza told her. "Eat something!"

Professor McGonagall burst into the Great Hall, "I have good news ." Everyone erupted into cheers.

"Dumbledore's coming back?"Someone shouted cheerfully.

"You've caught the heir of Slytherin!"A girl on the Ravenclaw table yelled.

"Quidditch matches are back on!" Oliver roared excitedly.

Once everyone had quietened down McGonagall continued. "Professor Sprout has informed me that the mandrakes are ready for cutting at last. Tonight, we will be able to revive those people who have been petrified. I need hardly remind you all that one of them may be able to tell us who, or what, attacked them. I am hopeful that this dreadful year will end with us catching the culprit."

"Finally." Fred muttered.

"I'll be glad when this ordeal is put behind us." Eliza replied.

Angelina stood up, "We should get going to Potions, we don't want to be late as Snape will kill us."

Eliza and the twins sat together and waited for Snape to enter. "Continue with your revision for the exams." He drawled out as he sat down.

Fred let out a sigh. "I'll be glad when school is finally over."

"These exams are so annoying!" George continued. "How are we going to cope next year?"

"We'll have to revise over the holidays and be extra prepared for them." Eliza informed them.

To which Fred and George both burst into laughter. "Yeah, we believe you." Winking at her. "We'll spend the whole of the summer revising for some exams instead of making pranks!"

Eliza raised an eyebrow. "That's exactly what you should do!"

"We're like a cooler, older version of the Golden Trio." Fred told her.

"How are we?" Eliza asked uncertain as to where the conversation was going.

"You're like Hermione!" Fred said.

"A sporty Hermione." George interjected.

"Neither of you are like Harry." Eliza replied simply.

"How so?" They asked her.

"He's the chosen one while you're pranksters!" Eliza said. "And the only thing you have in common with Ron is that you look similar and you're very protective of your family!"

"We could be the chosen ones!"

"You're not serious or responsible enough!"

"What makes you say that?"

Letting out a sigh, she told them "You bewitched snowballs that hit Voldemort."

"You helped!"

"It was your idea!" Eliza retorted.

For the rest of the lesson, the three worked quietly until Snape briskly left the classroom. "What's going on?" Alicia asked.

The class all erupted into unknowing whispers "I don't know what's going on!"