Chapter Forty-Five (Part Two) - Left out and Tea

George groaned as soon as he caught sight of Oliver and Eliza walking down the stairs towards their group of friends, he then dug down into his pocket and pulled out ten gallons, "Here you go Fred."

Laughing, Fred smugly placed the money into his own pocket, "Thank you very much."

Eliza's eyebrows furrowed together as she looked over at George's scowl and Fred's smirk, "What did you two bet on?"

"Nothing, nothing, dear Eliza." The twins said in sync, "Don't worry about us love."

"Okay, what have you two done?" Eliza looked over at the three girls, "What did they do?"

All three of her close friends shook their heads, "Nothing El, nothing at all."

After hearing that, Eliza looked over at Oliver, "Something bad has happened, something truly terrible."

Quickly, Fred pulled his sleeve back and pretended to check his wrist as though there was a watch there, "Oh, look at the time, we should start making our way to the train."

"Yes, definitely." George replied, "Come on ladies."

The five of them walked away quickly, refusing to look back at Oliver and Eliza, "What on earth just happened?" Oliver whispered to her, "This is rather strange."

"I don't know." Eliza said while narrowing her eyes at them, "Come on, let's get going down to the train."

Jumping off the carriage together, Oliver and Eliza looked around, "Where are they? First they abandon us on the carriage and now they've left us for the train. Honestly, what's going on with the five of them?"

"Don't you think they've been a bit weird with us since you and Cedric, you know, parted?" Oliver asked while searching for them.

"Have they? Well, I suppose so but I thought they were just worrying about the exams." Eliza shook her head, "You don't think they are trying to make something happen between us, do you?"

"No, of course not, why would they?" Oliver said while laughing, but he stopped almost immediately, "Or maybe they are awkward around us because they think something is happening between us?"

Eliza nodded quickly, "Of course. They actually think something's happening between the two of us, the two of us!"

Both of them laughed before trailing off awkwardly, "Impossible."

"There they are!" Oliver yelled, "Come on El, we can catch up with them." He then proceeded to grab her hand and run after their fellow Gryffindors.

As soon as they attempted to pull the compartment door open, Fred and George jumped up and used all their strength to keep it closed, "Sorry, it's too full. You are going to need to find another one."

"Frederick Weasley open this door right now!" Eliza screamed at the top of her voice, "If you don't open the door right now I shall tell your mother all about your new pranks!"

"You wouldn't dare!" Both the twins yelled back.

"Try me Weasley." She replied.

The twins glanced at each other before looking back at her and admitting defeat, "I think two more could fit in."

Eliza smiled as her and Oliver joined the five others, "We have worked out why you guys are all acting really weird around the two of us."

"You have?" Angelina asked her, a bemused smile upon her face.

"Yes and we thought it would be for the best if we told you that nothing is happening between the two of us."

"Nothing?" Alicia repeated.