Chapter Seventy-Two - Seventh Year

Slowly, Eliza lugged her trunk down the staircase, ready to leave for her final year at Hogwarts. "Are you okay Ginny?" She glanced over to see the young girl pulling her own luggage down, "Not too heavy?"

Ginny shook her head, "I'm big and strong now El."

"You'll always be that little girl in my mind Gin." Eliza grinned at her cheekily. 

As soon as she had placed her trunk down near the front door, Eliza went into the kitchen where Mrs Weasley was busy hurrying around. Before Mrs Weasley could say anything to her, they heard a large noise and looked out to see Ginny fall down two flights of stairs, "Ginny," Eliza ran over to help her get up, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, they just came out of nowhere." Ginny nodded over towards to a pair of large trunks.

Eliza looked looked over and read the two names on top of them, "Fred and George Weasley." Mrs Weasley overheard Eliza mutter their names so began to scream loudly at the two.

"FRED, GEORGE, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANCE!" A large crack was heard and the two had appeared, "Why are your trunks at the bottom of the stairs without you holding them?"

"Don't know mum," Fred pretended to act innocent. 

"You do know Fred Weasley!" She began to go red, "Don't lie to me!"

Fred stared up at his mother, "We just bewitched them to go down by themselves."

"DID YOU NOT THINK TO CHECK IF THE STAIRS WERE CLEAR? YOU COULD HAVE DONE HER SERIOUS INJURY, YOU IDIOTS!"

Eliza's head began to ache as Mrs Black joined in with the shouting, "FILTHY HALF-BREEDS, BESMIRCHING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS."

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!" Eliza screamed at the portrait, "No one cares about your stupid house." 

The portrait went silent and stared at her, "A Dawlish with these people, blood-traitor."

"Well at least I am actually alive and not just a portrait." Eliza told her before going over to Ginny and making sure she was all well. 

"Harry, you're to come with me and Tonks!" Mrs Weasley yelled loudly over the screeches from Mrs Black. "Leave your trunk and your owl, Alastor's going to deal with the luggage. Oh, for heavens sake, Sirius, Dumbledore said no!" A black dog ran up the stairs - Sirius.

Only a couple of minutes after Mrs Weasley, Sirius and Harry had left, it was time for the rest of the students to leave with Moody, Mr Weasley and Lupin. When they reached King's Cross Station, Moody went first with all the luggage, followed by Mr Weasley with Ron, Hermione and Ginny, and then Lupin took Fred, George and Eliza. When they passed through the wall, Eliza beamed as she saw the train and the busy scene, she looked forward to being back at Hogwarts. It was her final year, after this year she would never return.

"No trouble?" Moody asked Lupin.

"Nothing." Lupin told him.

"I'll still be reporting Sturgis to Dumbledore, that's the second time he's not turned up in a week. Getting as unreliable as Mundungus."

"Well, look after yourselves," Lupin bent down to hug Eliza, "I'll see you soon."

"It's been great meeting all of you." Tonks said as she hugged Eliza, Hermione and Ginny. 

Before she got onto to the train she stroked the dog and whispered goodbye to him. "Quick, quick." Mrs Weasley told them as she hugged them all, "Write, be good, if you've forgotten anything we'll send it on, onto the train, now, hurry." 

They all got onto the train and waved goodbye to the adults, "Well," Fred clapped his hands together, "Can't stand around chatting all day, we've got business to discuss with Lee. See you later." The three of them then left the younger ones and went to find Lee.