Chapter Eighty-Three - Farewell

Sat on a window sill alongside the corridor she stared at the twins, "Are you going to do it now?"

"We'll do it once you've left!" Fred informed her as he and George sat opposite her.

"What do you mean - 'when I've left?'" Eliza asked her two closest friends in an astonished tone, "I'm staying!"

The twins shook their heads, "There's no way you are staying with us!"

"What do you mean?" Eliza asked them angrily, "I need to stay and help you, that's what I do - the three of us work together!"

Fred stared at her, "This is going to get us into serious trouble Za, we're not taking you down with us!"

George nodded his head, "You're the clever one Elz, you are the one that is going to finish Hogwarts and you are going to finish your studies and pass every exam."

"I can't just leave you here!" Eliza told them.

"Yes you can Eliza." The twins replied, as they stood up and pulled her into a tight hug, "We'll see you soon."

"I'm going to miss you." Eliza said to the two, she then went onto tell the twins a charm that would keep the swamp there for longer, "Farewell." She whispered before walking down the corridor away from them.

Soon enough, there was a loud commotion as lots of people were shouting and running down to the entrance hall. Grinning to herself, she ran over and stood next to a couple of Hufflepuffs, she looked over at the swamp and smiled brightly - they had done it and it was even better than she had ever thought was possible. The people at the front were covered in it and the Inquisitorial Squad were stood looking happy for themselves along with Filch who had cornered Fred and George.

"So!" Eliza turned and saw Umbridge stood on the staircase smiling menacingly at the two, "So, you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah." Fred said without a sign of fear.

Filch slowly moved his way closer to Umbridge, almost crying from happiness, "I've got the form, Headmistress!" He told her as he waved a piece of parchment, "I've got the form and I've got the whips waiting - oh, let me do it now."

"Very good, Argus." Umbridge said and Eliza narrowed her eyes at the horrible woman, "You two are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what?" Fred said causing Eliza to smile, "I don't think we are." He then turned to his twin, "George, I think we've outgrown full-time education."

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," George replied.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Fred asked him.

"Definitely." George smiled. And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together:    'Accio brooms!'. A loud crash could be heard in the distance and Eliza looked over to see Fred and George's broomsticks, one was still trailing with a heavy chain and iron peg attached to it which Umbridge had fastened it to the wall, they then stopped sharply in front of the twins.

"We won't be seeing you!" Fred said as he mounted his broomstick.

"Yeah don't bother to keep in touch." George said to her as he too mounted his broom.

Fred looked around at the silent crowd and shouted loudly, "If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley - Weasley' Wizarding Wheezes. Our new premises!"

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat!" George added as he pointed at Umbridge. As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off from the floor, and shot fifteen feet into the air.

Fred looked across the hall at the poltergeist, "Give her hell from us, Peeves." And Peeves, who had never taken and order from a student before, pulled his hat off from his head and saluted the twins as they whizzed around the entrance hall before going out into the glorious sunshine.

Eliza along with the other students ran out in the open air and watched as her best friends flew away, smiling to herself she whispered, "Farewell."