Chapter Sixteen - Hogwarts Express

Sitting, quietly in the twin's bedroom, Eliza grinned to herself. They were both still fast asleep and Mrs Weasley had sent her up to wake the two. Suddenly, she started to use the fog horn Ginny had given her. Both Fred and George jumped up and screamed at her, "ELIZA DAWLISH HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO US?"

She started to laugh at them. "It's time to get up, we're leaving in a bit!"

"To go where?" Fred asked her still half asleep.

"You know to go to the Hogwarts Express to go to Hogwarts." Eliza told them.

"You can be horrible sometimes Elz." George said to her as he lay back down only to get a horn in his face.

"Get up, everyone else is awake!" She walked out of the room. "If you don't I'll send your mum up!"

The two jumped and rushed to get everything ready.

After, Eliza walked down into Ginny's bedroom. "Do you need help?" Ginny was sat down struggling to pack her trunk.

"Yes please." The two began to re-pack her trunk. "Eliza, what will happen if I don't get into Gryffindor?" The young girl asked her.

Eliza smiled at her. "Don't worry. Your mum and dad will both be proud of you whatever house you get in. I'll be proud of you if you get into any house, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, it doesn't matter. You Ginny Weasley are an remarkable young girl and you will grow into a strong woman, so don't worry!"

They both then carried their trunks down the stairs and put the down in the kitchen. Once everyone was finished they all squeezed into the car. Mr Weasley had charmed the car to be bigger in the inside, this meant they could fit nine people, seven large trunks, three owls and a rat into his small Ford Anglia. When they all were in Mrs Weasley glanced back where Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Percy were all sitting comfortably and said to them, "Muggles do know more than we give them credit for, don't they?" Eliza was sat down on the front seat with Ginny and Mrs Weasley. "I mean, you'd never know it was this roomy from the outside, would you?" Mr Weasley hadn't told his wife that he had charmed it.

Mr Weasley started the car up and drove slowly out of the yard, however they had to go back because George had forgotten his box of Filibuster fireworks and then again five minutes later when Fred had to run out to get his broomstick. They had almost reached the highway when Ginny shrieked about how she had left her diary and by the time they had got back into the car they were running extremely later and tempers were all running high. Mr Weasley glanced at his watch and then at his wife, "Molly, dear -"

"No, Arthur ."

"No one would see - this little button here is an Invisibility Booster I installed - that'd get us up in the air - then we fly above the clouds. We'd be there in ten minutes and no one would be any the wiser."

"I said no, Arthur, not in broad daylight ."

They managed to arrive at King's Cross at quarter to eleven, Mr Weasley rushed out to get the trolleys for their trunks and they all hurried into the station. The family then huddled around the wall. "Percy first," said Mrs. Weasley, looking nervously at the clock overhead, which showed they had only five minutes to disappear casually through the barrier.

Percy strode briskly forward and vanished. Mr. Weasley went next and then Fred and George followed. "You go now Eliza." She said and Eliza ran quickly at the wall, when she got through she saw the twins waiting for her.

"Come on Eliza, we haven't got long!" They all rushed over and put their trunks onto the train before running on to get a Compartment.

As soon as they sat down in one the train hooted and began to move. "That was lucky!"