day 2

harrys point of view.

------------------------------------------------------------------

 I woke up after hitting a tree I’m guessing. We were upside down but me and the boys had seat belt's on. So I was safe. I slipped out of my seatbelt and crawled out of the car. I leaned myself against the smashed up car. I checked for anybody damages. I had a few cuts but it wasn't that bad.

Crap the girls, they weren't wearing seatbelts. I opened the car door and the girls were all on the roof. They were pretty banged up. I slapped Zayn's cheek hard enough for him to wake up.

''Harry, what happened’’? He tried to push me away.

‘‘We crashed and the girls are banged up badly''. That seemed to wake him up and he slid out of his seatbelt. We woke up the others.

''I’ll get Erin''. I stated. I slowly and gently pulled her out and put her on the soft grass stroking her face. The boys got one girl each. Lou Hailey, Zayn Bazzilah, Niall Kaitlyn and laim mallory. They put them next to each other. They all had bruises and cuts all over there body.

‘‘We need to wake them up''. Lou said lightly shaking Hailey.

''ow my head hurt's'' she moaned. Lou's face brightened up when she awakened. He's probably thrilled that he didn’t kill her. The boys shook the rest of the girls and I followed by shaking Erin.

''Erin wake up'' she's waking up. Yes.

''Erin c'mon wake up sweety''. i  encouraged

‘‘Harry ''

''sssshhh your all right''. I cooed in her ear

''Harry my arm'' I glanced at her arm. It had a huge gash running from her shoulder to her elbow. It was covered in blood and looked like it might get infected. I ripped a bit of my shirt of and started wrapping it around her arm trying to make it stop bleeding. What, I’m not a doctor.

 ''harry'' she blacked out. Shit. I picked her up and took her over to the group.

'' Guy’s Erin's blacked out and she's bleeding badly'' they rushed over to take a look.

‘‘We need to stay here to let her heal up overnight. If we keep moving she will keep bleeding and she will'' Lou stopped because of the look on the girls faces and Hailey clinging on tighter to him.

‘‘Well we need shelter, how do we get that'' Liam said bluntly, ''we have the car don't we'' we all nodded and walked over to the car. I put Erin safely in the corner so she would stay safe. I then got all the equipment and gave it to everyone. The boys did a quick check up on the girls. Yeah I’m sure they know what they’re doing. There probably just trying to impress them.

I sat by Erin to make sure she stay's safe. I heard the girls giggling. '' harry do we have any food''. Niall hollered at me.

‘‘Yes, just don't eat it all we need it'

‘‘K''

‘‘Hey do you know where the water is'' hails said getting in the car.

'' Yeah here''. I said passing her the water bottle that was near the front of the car.

'' Is she alright''. Hailey said looking down at her friend.

‘‘Um, yeah. She seems fine’'