day 13 part

-----------------Haileys POV----------------------

Holly shit. Holy shit. Holly shit. I ran downstairs with the exciting news.

‘’girls guess what’’

‘’what’’ Kait said.

‘’Harry and Erin just told each other that they love each other’. I jumped up and down.

‘’why are you so happy’’

‘’because Lou said it before them’’. I kept jumping up and down in till I fell.

‘’okay’’ Bazz walked by me and up to her room more likely.  I won. Wow I need help.

‘’good job on putting all the other girls down about their relationship’’ I looked up to a mad Erin. She had her hands on her hips and was slightly pouting.

‘’oh no. I didn’t mean it like that’’. I got up and covered my mouth with my hands. ‘’ shit’’ I yelled.

Zayn walked down the stairs. ‘’hey do you know what’s wrong with Bazzilah’’.

‘’eah, I was a total bitch by accident’’. I face palmed myself.

---------------Bazzilahs POV----------------------

OMH I can’t believe this. Their boyfriends already said they loved them when me and Zayn haven’t even made it official. I continued to run up stairs.

‘’hey babe’’. Zayn said stopping me in my tracks. ‘’ey’’  he laughed at me. ‘’what’’

‘’accent’’ I made an un human noise and continued to walk.

when I got to my room I flung onto the bed. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. It’s not fair. I want more from Zayn than just a kiss and a good night. Ugh.

---------Kaits POV-----------------------------

I followed bazz upstairs and watched their awkward encounter between Zayn and Bazz. The girls and I were discussing earlier, that niall and them where going to go out together for more resources.

-----------5 hours later-------------------------

All the girls were out with Niall and I was left here with the boys. Hm. I have always wanted to sleep with all the 1D band members. I walked over and knocked on Lou’s door.

A/n

Kait you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. How could you.

Anyway short chapter but a very important one at that. So kait and the boys all did it. I need to learn her secrets. I’m so soz hails.