day 15

-------------------Harrys POV----------------------------

I woke up from a terrible sleep. Zayn and Lou took shifts on night watch.

‘’you think we can go in now’’ Liam asked.

‘’I hope so’’ Lou said wiping away the fresh tears.

We walked inside the hotel. It was very quiet. ‘’I’m going to go find Hailey ‘’ Lou said between sobs. He walked off upstairs. Me and the boys talked for a bit waiting for Hailey’s response.

Lou came down. “There not here. No one. Only Niall’’

‘’what about Max’’ I asked.

‘’no one’’.

We ran upstairs to Niall’s room. ‘’Niall get up’’ I shouted.

‘’where are the girls’’

‘’they left, they asked me if I wanted to go but I said I’ll stay with the boys and then they left with max’’

‘’she’s fucking pregnant dude’’ Lou grabbed Niall by the collar and lifted him up.

‘’whoa chill, she’s got three more people there chill’’. He dropped him on his bed.

‘’do you know where they went’’.  Lou asked.

‘’to a shop around here’’ Niall said getting up.

‘’well lets go’’ Lou grabbed me and Zayn by the arm and dragged us out. We remember passing a shop a while back and That’s where we were heading. I really hope Erin’s okay.

---------------------------------Erin POV---------------------------------------------

“And one more turn here, keep going straight and walla’’. I said pointing out the direction to the shop.

‘’’aaaaah’’

‘’ did you hear that’’. I asked. The girls and max nodded at me. We all ran on cue to where we heard the screaming.

Kait was being attacked by zombies. She was against a wall and it seemed she gave up. ‘’Kait I screamed. I started fighting the zombies bringing them back and off of kait.

I couldn’t help it, when you’ve been friends with someone for over 15 years your instincts kick in.

Flash back

These boys took me and Kait under a tree. Well I think that’s her name. We never really talked. I would always hang out with Kasey and the other Kait. These boys were twins, hard to tell apart but they always really liked us.

They both leaned in to us. OMG are they really going to do this. Sam put his lips on mine. I didn’t move. Kait ran away before that happened to her. I was frozen. We are in kinder garden, anyone could have seen us.

I ran after kait and found her alone.

We started chatting and talking to each other. We ended up talking all day.

End of flash back.

After the girls, and max were finished with and threw with zombies kait just stared at us.

‘’you saved me, but why’’

‘’when you’ve been friends with someone for over 15 years you get kinda attached’’. I held my hand out for her. She smiled up at me and pulled herself up with my hand.

‘’back street girls are back. I screamed/sung.

A/N

Soooooooooooooooooooo Kaits back oh and that flash back, true story so yeah. I remember when he left cause we were all graduating and I was really sad cause I was gonna miss him and I did and still do. *shreds tear*

Anywaz byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Luv you all.