day 43

----------------Erin’s POV--------------

Harry was already out of bed and probably talking to the boys. I’m just going to sleep for a holly shit.

‘’What are you doing’’ I say to Kait.

‘’morning’’ she says, what a little fuck.

‘’ I made pizza’’ she smiles.

‘’what the fuck did you do’’ I say, bitter coursing through me.

‘’nothing sweetie’’ she helps me up and puts me in a wheel chair.

‘’where the fuck did this come from and where are you taking me’’ I panic.

‘’nowhere chill’’ I relax a little but not entirely. She strolls me out to the kitchen.

‘’here’’ she hands me I slice of pizza and some juice. Yuuum.

I take bites and Harry kisses my cheeks. Dan held up a three to Lou and he nods, Hailey didn’t notice which is good. She’s going to be heart Brocken.

‘’how to save a life’’ I sing.

‘’random’’ I say and start laughing. ‘’boom’’ I say, and then start laughing again.

‘’are you drunk’’ Bazz asked me.

‘’is a smurfs ass big’’ I say

‘’I don’t know maybe’’ she says confused.

‘’well there you go’’ I wheel of and Kait stops me. ‘wait’’

‘’for what’’ I complain and frown, I just want to wheel around.

‘’I want to ask and show you something’’ she pushes me into a dark and dusty part of the shop that I didn’t know we had.

It was dim and dark, there was dust covering most of it and it seemed the perfect place for a zombie to pop out of nowhere. It had a desk and drawings everywhere, there were pictures of some ones family and there were streamers were the doors should be but I didn’t take notice.

‘’what is this place’’ I whisper.

‘’a tattoo shop’’ she states. I turn my head to her slowly; she had a creepy smile that a sociopath would have. I jump up charging out.

‘’help’’ I scream at the top my lungs.

‘’please somebody, she’s going to get me help’’ Harry catches me and I hid behind him. Everyone else was there.

‘’what’s wrong’’ Jack asked me.

‘’she’s going to give me a tattoo on my face’’ I scream and cling on to harry.

‘’just one tattoo and it doesn’t have to be on your face’’ she tries to get around Harry but I just mimicked her and went the other way.

‘’no’’ I say.

‘’what about a piercing’’ she asks.

‘’help’’ I scream again, I charge off running, I grab Hailey by the shirt.

‘’run take the girls, hide them don’t let her touch them go’’. I shout. She grabs the other girls and runs off with them, dragging them along. I start running myself and hear her close behind.

‘’well can I give you two ear piercings on each ear’’.

‘’no’’ I yell. I walk into the music shop.