day 32 part 2

this chapter is all hails kk

--------------------

--------------Hails POV---------------

Lou follows me but keeps a good distance away.

‘’Look hailey I’m really sor-‘’ I’ve heard enough.

‘’Lou I’m going to stop you right there. I can take five life times of sorry did I hurt you, sorry I burnt dinner, sorry I’m late, sorry I didn’t call, sorry I tickled you till you peed’’ I heard a giggle.

‘’Erin stop eavesdropping. As I said I can take a life time of hurt but I can’t take one more ‘sorry I broke your heart’ from you. Giving you a second chance after what you did is bad enough but a third is like giving you one more bullet for your gun because you missed the first two times, good bye Lou’’

And with that I walked away , tears streaming down my face.

(that was Haileys work now this is mine )

--------------Erins point of view---------

I saw Hailey walk of tears starting to stain her shirt. I ran after her. That shows how much I love Hailey, I ran. Love you sister.

I found her eating nutella. That’s what we all do when we are heart broken. ‘’ aww hails’’ I hugged her while she cried and ate nutella. I feel like her mother.

I hushed her not wanting her to feel any more pain. ‘’it hurts so bad Erin’’

‘’I know hails, but it gets better’’

‘’how would you know’’ I felt pain come over me remembering my past. She remembered what I told her. ‘’I’m sorry’’ she whispered.

‘’don’t be’’ I hugged her and she hugged me back.

She sobbed a little when we got back to her bed. I lay beside her until she fell asleep. ‘’is she okay’’ harry asks me.

‘’eah’’ he smiled at my accent biting his lip trying not to laugh. I kiss him on the lips.

‘’I found condemns’’ I face palmed.

‘’well you aren’t humble’’ he laughed at me and took us to our bed.

-------------kaits  POV-------------------------

‘’Hey can I have a look at your tats and piercings’’. Niall asked me.

‘’Sure’’ I had a lot of tats and piercings.

‘’this is my septrum, tregus, these are my ear piercings’’. I pointed to all the piercings on my ear. I lifted up my shirt showing my 4 piercings. I showed him all my face piercings and my neck piercing. I showed him my 5 lip piercings, my tong, cheek, hand piercings, nose, the bridge in my nose

‘’wow’’

‘’what do you think’’ I asked.

‘’I like them’’ he smiled at me.

‘’tats’’ he asked. I showed one on my stomach it says ‘live your life’, one on my arm that says ‘pretty’s just a pretty word’ and one on my back that said ‘unbreakable’

‘’I like the one on your back’’ he says.

‘’thanks’’ I smiled. He pulled me closer to him and started kissing me.

A/n

It took me fucking 10 mins to write the tat thing cause kait had 2 show me pics of it when I could of don it in 2 mins. Uuuuuuuugh. Any way byz

I’m very inpatient when it comes to wasting my time.