day 42

-----------Hailey’s POV-------------

I was now filling Corcy in.

‘’got it corcy’’

‘’yes sis’’ We laughed.

‘’hey babe’’ Lou walked in, Corey gave him a warning glare and Lou stepped off.

‘’um lunch is ready you guys want to join. ‘’sure’’ I got up and kissed lou on the chek. Corey started fake gagging and I laughed it off.

I hopped on Louis’s back but quickly got off when Corc gave me the puppy dog face.

‘’eh’’ Lou complains.

‘’ima get Erin’’ I say quickly running off.

‘’but  I’ll only stay with you one moe night’’ I heard Erin singing.

‘’yo watcha doin home girl’’ I acted gangster as I walked in. Erin was sitting next to Niall and he had a guitar.

‘’nothing much’’ we do I gangster hand shake and Niall joins in with the hand shake. ’’lunch is’’ Hailey didn’t finish because niall ran out already. We laughed it off and kept walking.

‘’or you’ll be just another regret’’. I dance playing the air guitar flicking my hair around.

‘’aw, dude you just waked me in the face’’ she got a hair out of her mouth and I started laughing.

‘’soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo’’ I say.

‘’how are things with Corey and Lou’’. I ask.

‘’um, it’s okay kinda awkward though, but Corey needs to learn that me and Lou are going to be affectionate at times’’.

‘’well eah’’ I agree.

‘’I miss my bros’’ I sigh. They got out of the gangster life and served in the Army, but on the bright side there out of the country.

‘’well there safe’’ she says reading my mind.

‘’do you think they would send soldiers to save us’’. I ask.

‘’ I think Australia’s no man land now’’ she says.

‘’don’t you think it’s sorta stereotypical for the zombie apocalypse to start in Australia’’ I say and she giggles.

‘it’s all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits’’ I let my Australian accent thicken.  We laugh harder. I’ve always been that person to laugh at my own joke, but I don’t care.

‘’hey Erin’’ Harry picks me up. I struggle around and give up.

‘’put me down’’ I pout and cross my arms. He smiles and gives me an eskimo kiss. I poke my tong at him. He puts me down and walks with us. ‘’so what were you to talking about’’. He asked.

‘’periods’’ I say straight up.

‘’oh okay’’ He shifts uncomfortably and I let my smirk grow.

‘’like Niagara Falls between my legs’’ I push.

‘’can we talk about something else’’ he begs.

‘’nope’’ Hail said.

‘’sandwiches’’ I scream while running to the empty plate.

‘’but- but how ‘’ I pout even more.

‘’Niall’’ everyone looks at Niall who has at least 5 sandwiches on his plate.

‘’I will murder you in your sleep but first I will drag you away from kait. I will then tie you to a pole so if you wake up you won’t be able to leave. I will poke you a little so that you will be in a light sleep and feel all pain. I will then pull my knife out and insert it into your temple, I will twist and take it out, I will throw you to all the zombies outside and watch as they eat your limp body until there is nothing left of you’’ I finish with a straight face holding the plate.