day 46

-------Erin’s POV-------------

‘’please don’t leave, please don’t leave, please don’t leave’’ Harry picked me up off the floor and I untangle myself from his legs.

‘’I have to’’ he kissed my nose. Meow.

‘’whyyyy’’

‘’because we need more people’’

‘’please harry’’

‘’no sorry babe but that’s the way it is’’ I growl at him.

‘’did you just growl?’’ he asked me.

‘’raaaaaaawwrr’’ He laughed and shook his head. He put me down and got in the van. He blew a kiss and I watched him drive away.

‘’you’ll be fine’’ Liam puts his hand on my shoulder.

I looked over at Hailey and she was hugging Corey. Aw brother sister moment much. Aw.

‘’come on, let’s get inside’’. Mal says and we follow.

‘’what do you wanna do’’ I ask everybody.

‘’can I talk to you’’ Mal whippers in Liam’s ear. The girls and I watched carefully. Liam got up and followed Mal out of the room. We all quietly followed after even Corey. They walked into the green house.

‘’look Liam, you are so nice and kind but aaaaahh’’ Mal hid behind Liam as two zombies pooped out behind two bushes. Wait is that, OMG Max.

We totally forgot about him.

‘’don’t worry abo-‘’ Mal cut Liam off.

‘’no don’t, just don’t I can’t Liam I’m sorry’’ she cried. He shot one down.

‘’what’s wrong Mal?’’ he asked.

‘’you, me I can’t do this anymore, I want to break up’’ she stopped and realised what she’s doing. BANG. He shot the last one down.

‘’I’m sorry’’ she whispered regretting everything.

‘’but why’’ he asked.

‘’come on, you know this isn’t right, you know were not meant to be, this is just two people who were afraid to be alone’’. He looks at the ground agreeing.

‘’I’m sorry babe’’ she puts her hand on his cheek. He nods at her.

‘’your right but I don’t want it to be awkward between us’’ he says.

‘’well we won’t let it be awkward between us then’’ she nudges him and he nudges her until they laugh. They go to the door and e quickly run back and sit on the couch.

‘’and that is why vegemite sandwiches are the best, oh hey guys’’ I say as they enter.

‘’hey’’ they say back.

‘’what were you guys talking about’’ Mall asked.

‘’oh Corey said that ham is better than a vegemite sandwiches’’

‘’ham’’ she whispers.

‘’bitch’’ I cross my arms and slouch in my chair. she laughs at me.

‘’oh and guys’’

‘’yes’’

‘’we got a problem’’ Mal said.

‘’what’’ Kait asked.

‘’Max is dead, he was in the green house, he must not of checked properly and he got bitten’’.