day 48

------------Harry’s POV----------------

‘’here you go’’  I gave Cindy the colouring in book and some pencils she asked for. She was so small and cute and I warned her about Erin’s nickname. I told her about the others.

We have a new girl as well called, what was it.

‘’harry’’ I put my hand out for her. She shook it. She gave me a warm smile before she spoke her name. she had blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, like the other girl. She seems a little energetic as well. I’m sure she’s 19.

(A/N okay the torture is over, drum roll please)

‘’Dylan’’ nice name. I smiled back at her, we found her in the streets by herself walking along. (congratulations)

‘’so who’s this’’ she asked walking up to Cindy.

‘’Cindy’’ she said for herself. They started talking.

SCRREEECH

The car came to a stop and two people jumped in. I helped the lady in and the boy quickly wrapped an arm around her, I held my arms up in defence and she told him to calm down.

OVER PROTECTIVE BOY FRIEND MUCH

‘’Jade’’

‘’jake’’ we shook hands.

Jade had black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin like Zayn but by her accent and looks showed she was obviously Australian.

Jake had black hair also and a darker blue eyes. He had a big red fire dragon running up his arm just like Erin’s. Wait.

‘’where did you get that tattoo’’ I asked pointing to it.

‘’we all went through a phase right’’

‘’my girlfriend has one just like it on her leg’’. The boys were now paying attention and he went pale.

‘’what, what’s her name’’ he asked.

‘’Erin’’ his eyes went wide.

‘’shit’’ he whispered.

‘’how do you know her’’ I asked. He shook his head.

‘’I said how do you know her’’ I got closer to his face and saw his girlfriend get scared. ‘’dude’’ Lou pulled me back.

‘’we were in the same gang’’  

‘’did you date or what cause you look like a ghost’’ I questioned much calmer.

‘’no, never, she just left the gang and it was against rules and if you did leave you had to’’

‘’what’’ I push it.

He shook his head.

‘’babe’’ jade pulled him back a little. ‘’it’s okay’’ she whispered in his ear. He closed his eyes and calmed down.

‘’all right let’s get going’’ it was sunrise now and we were closer to the girls.

He was obviously ashamed of his paste and Jade obviously got him out of the phase or whatever shit he said.

--------------------Erin’s POV------------

I woke up with a jolt.  Ugh fuck mornings.

I did my routine and fell out of my bed and crawled to the door.

‘’yayayayaayayayay’’ I heard Hailey cheer,

‘’OMFG, get the fuck out of here Hailey, you are making me lose it’’ I heard Kait yell.

‘’damn’’ she mumbled.

‘’OMG’’ I shouted.

‘’what’’ Hailey asked.

‘’Harrys coming home’’ I get off the floor and we jump up and down together shouting yay continually.

‘’shut up’’ Kait says announce clear in her voice. I kissed her on her cheek and skip into the kitchen.

Bazz was cooking.

‘’Zayns coming back babe’’ I shout.

‘’okay’’

‘’what’s wrong’’ I ask.

‘’Mal and Liam broke up and honestly I’ve been thinking for a while’’

‘’omg’’ she nodded agreeing with what I’m saying. So first laim and Mal, next bazz and Zayn.

‘’but I don’t think I’m going to break up with him’’.

‘’what do you mean’’ I ask.

‘’should I’’

‘’um, yes you can’t date him just so you’re not alone’’ she nods her head and puts the bacon in the frying pan. Mmmmmmhhhmmm bitch. Mama’s favourite, wow I need a fucking life. Oh wait. I start laughing.

‘’what’s so funny’’ nothing a skip out of the kitchen

‘’whe would the boys be back’’ I asked hails.

‘’tomorrow’’

‘’wait what, I thought they were comin back today’’

‘’no sorry’’ I smile at her and walk to my room to get changed.

A/N

So 3 new characters awesome, and the chapters are going to be short into the boys come back, kk and congrats to all the people who are in the book and FabouLOUIS, I think I did that wrong. O well. Oh and today me and my friend Hailey talked about ho to hack into the computer bass of the government, and how to not get caught. We are computer kis, the computer generation.

Give me and Hailey a computer, we’ll brake into the government bass, give it to the other kids at school and they’ll update their facebook status.

So today I came up with a haiku about waking up.

A haiku about waking up, by Erin this famous bitch

No no no no no non nope

No no no no no no no no no nope nopetey

No no no no no no no no no no nope nopetey nope

Thank you, come up with your own haiku like this in the comments I really want to read them

Kiss kiss,                                                                                  

love erin

dedicated to all my computer kids out there, the kids like me, who sit in the back with so much more  potential than anyone will ever know, who are the quiet and weird kids, who rather the internet than real life, who would give there life up for music, this book goes out to you. The computer generation.

Love Erin.