day 12

I woke up next to Harry. He was peacefully sleeping and so was everyone else. I walked out of the van.  Zayn was guarding and I let him sleep. I killed a few zombies but not many.

‘’babe, you’re up early’’. Harry said walking out of the van. His morning voice was very hot not to mansion.

‘’aw did you get up to see me’’ I said hugging him.

‘’umm not really’’. Wait what.

‘’what’’

‘’I really need to pee’’

‘’oh’’ I moved out of his way. He kissed me on the cheek and walked off.  The van doors slammed open. Hailey leaned over the edge and started vomiting. Lou eventually woke up and held her hair back.

 ‘’ god Hailey you’re sick. Just accept that’’. Lou yelled in annoyance.

‘’no’’ she said while still vomiting.

Once she was finished vomiting Lou pulled her in on his lap. ‘’baby you’re sick. Just accept it’’ I heard Lou whisper in hails ear.

----------------------- hails POV------------------

I didn’t answer Lou’s question. I know I’m sick but I refuse to admit it. I’m not the fucking weak lil shit that gets sick.

Lou stroked my face and hummed in my ear calming me and letting me relax.

‘’are you alright’’

‘’yes OMG stop asking that’’ I got angry again.

‘’hey hey sh’’ he pulled me closer rocking me side to side.

‘’just want to make sure. I don’t want you to feel bad’’

‘’ I feel bad now for yelling’’ I turned myself around and hugged him. I turned my head and saw Harry and Erin making out behind a tree. They don’t get much time to themselves. Erin is always doing something. I have a very dirty mind. I started laughing.

‘’what’s so funny’’

‘’I have a dirty mind’’. He pulled me up so my face was right in front of his. ‘’good’’ was all he said before he started kissing me.

‘’stop’’ I heard kait mumble. I felt a shoe hit my head bitch.

‘’guys it’s time to go shopping’’ Erin screamed jumping on top of kait bazz and Niall.

A/N

i updated early cause my freinds goin camoing. don't leave meeee.