character profiles x2

-kaitlyn

-20

 -brown

Hi I’m kait, I’m the smart one. Just kidding haha. But really I’m the smart one.

I am good at math, English, science, anything, Argo smart one. Hails is also smart but I always found it easier. I don’t know why but it got me far. But all my piercings held me back.

And by that I mean nobody wanted to hire someone with my piercings and tats but hey they lose. I got a great job and it as so perfect, but on problem, Erin worked in the same building.

When we were given a choice to choose if we can still be friends and someone loses there job or we can stop and keep our jobs. After the big boss of the whole building told us that, Erin stood up and walked.

And that’s friendship.

I also dance and that paid the bills for around years. But I’m not the best dancer, Hailey is. She deos ballet, very famous.

So that’s me, the smart pierced and tatted Aus who got so close to being known but then the zombie apocalypse broke out. Yep. That’s my life for ya.

That’s it love you babes. xoxox

-Mallory

-20

-brown

Hi I’m mall and I’m really crazy. I love being a positive energy, crazy, weird and fun. I’m regular smart but compared to Kait and Hails I’m Erin stupid. Joking, joking. I haven’t been around long, I’ve known bazz for like ever. But the other two like a month but they seem really cool.

I learnt Erin’s the caring, when she wants to be and more of the thinker, hails smart but is a dancer, and Erin used to call her Jesus in class cause she knew all the answers and they had a holly ruler because it made everything PERFECT. (A/N this is a true story, she is oh holly Jesus and there is a holly ruler)

Me and bazz met in high school. We are best friends ever. We knew everything about each other. BESTIES.

Anyway, I love being a positive energy ad just wants everyone to be happy.

That’s it my little people by now. Love ya