day 3

---------------------------Harry pov------------------

I slowly woke up. Everyone was already out of the van. I walked out yawning to find a small fire with Erin cooking food on it. ‘’ morning babe’’ ‘’morning ba- oh hi Harry’’

‘’oh I say hi babe to you and all I get back is hi Harry’’. I acted all offended playing with her.

‘’um yeah why’’

‘’never mind, but who did you think it was’’ she was going to say hi babe but she stopped did I do something wrong.

‘’I thought you were one of my girl friends’’ ouch.

‘’so are you alright did you get enough sleep’’

‘’I guess’’ fine. I get when I’m not wanted.

‘’I’m going to find Britney’’.  I saw her tense up at the sound of her name.

‘’k’’ she loosened up and continued to cook I’m guessing bacon, yep. I started to walk off until Erin called my name.

‘’yes’’

‘’Are you and Britney, never mind it’s not important anyway’’. She continued to cook not once turning around to look at me. ‘’k’’

---------------------Erin pov-----------------------

Really he just woke up and he is already going to look for her. I guess there a thing now. I’ll have to fuck that up later. I really want some bacon. ‘’ Breakfast is ready come and get it’’ I screamed.

Everyone came dashing for some bacon. ‘’ Hailey you do know Lou is wearing the same shade lipstick’’. ‘’shit’’. She whispered. Lou grabbed her and gave her a big kiss on the lips. Me and the girls giggled at the cute couple.

 I turned around to see Harry and ‘it’ whispering to each other. It took every bone in my body to not shout fuck up at them. I sat next to Mal and we started chatting. We ended up rolling on the ground laughing.

‘’time’’ I shouted.

‘’ten’’ harry responded.

‘’we should prob go now then’’ I got up helping Mal up

.

‘’No I want to stay’’. Kait complained

‘’you can still kiss and cuddle in the van calm down’’ Kait threw her garbage at me which made her feel better.

‘’Hailey if you and Lou break up or get into a fight would you stop commenting on everyone’s grammar.'