day 32

‘’listen hear you little shit, I do not need therapy’’ Kait raised her finger in the air. ‘’just because I’m crazy and weird doesn’t mean anything’’ we all laughed at her.

Hails seems fine on the outside but me and kaity can tell she’s crumbling on the inside. She needs Lou and you only have look once too know Lou needs her two.

Kait and Hails have gotten into a fight. (yeah that’s right listen up bitches) . They promised to be best friends but I mean whatever it doesn’t matter that we have been friends for like, years now. But who cares split us all apart. ‘’I’m sorry’’ Hailey yelled.

‘’it’s okay’’ kait sighed. I smiled. (yea u 2 better make up. And kait get over it she didn’t want to hurt you. You promised we were best friends. And remember friends for years)

‘’YAY’’ I shouted throwing my hands in the air. Lou hasn’t joined us for dinner. He hasn’t eaten very much lately. ‘’I’ll be back’’ I said in a deep voice. ‘’kk’’ Kait chirped. Birdy.

I walked over to the bar were Lou has been spending a lot of time lately.

‘’you okay’’

‘’no, I need Hailey. You got to talk to her’’ he shook my shoulders.

‘’whoa, calm down basic bitch’’ he stopped shaking me and gave me a really look.

‘’I’ll talk to her now’’

‘’good’’ he finished the rest of his drink and followed me to the table. He hid in the distance.

‘’hey hails’’. I whispered

‘’eah’’ she looked me in the eyes. They looked so empty, so lonely. Almost a matching pair to Lous.

‘’do you think this break between you and Lou’’ she stood up before I could finish my sentence.

‘’I don’t need Lou’’ she stomped of too I think the smoothie store. Aw shit.

A/N

Mini update. Because I was bored, tired and sick. And my friends got into a fight and I’m bout ready to bitch slap those mother fuckers. Wub chooo hails and kait. And then there’s more drama because someone likes another one of my friends but she will say no but he likes her and the girls are going to question me on this but I aint tellin shit. And I feel sick but knowing my mother I’m going to school tomorrow when I would much rather stay at home on the internet eating a packet of twisties with a can of coke. Why can’t I be a stripperrrrrrrrrr. Jk. I’m to ugly.

Don’t forget to vote and comment and Follow byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyz

Wub chooo allll