day 4

‘’ OMG YES HARRY EEEH’’ fuck u bitch. The girls were staring at me waiting for me to react. I turned my head to hails looked her dead in the eye and said ‘’well fuck me silly’’ Hailey face palmed herself and bazz said omg and I just laughed.

Harry sat next to the bitch and I turned my head back to hailey. ‘’ so are you and Lou like a thing now’’. Hailey looked at Lou for reassurance and he nodded. ‘’ yep’’ she said with a smile.

‘’Hailey and Lou sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, second comes marriage, then comes an abrupt, Tragic miscarriage. Then comes blame, then comes despair. Two hearts damaged beyond repair. Lou Leaves Hailey and takes the tree. D-i-v-o-r-c-e’’ I sang making sad faces at the end.

‘’WHY’’ she screams. ‘‘Lou take care of her .for now’’. I pat Hailey on the shoulder and tell her I’ll be there for her threw everything. ‘’ now stop distracting Lou or we will crash, Again’’ Bazz yells still snickering at my song.

‘’ I come from a land down under’’ the girls stared at me and smirked. ‘’ were women glow and men plunder. Can’t you hear can’t you hear that thunder. You better run you better take cover. Buying bread from a man in Brussles. He was six fort four and full of muscle.  I said do you speak my language. He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich. I come from a land down under. Where beer flow and me chunder. Can’t you hear can’t you hear that thunder.’’ We laughed at our singing.

‘’ what the hell was that’’. Harry asked.

‘’ A song’’ I said coldly.

‘’A song ‘bout Australians’’. Bazz added.

‘’ well I’m Irish’’ Niall added.

‘’oh do you come from a land down under. Where women glow and men plunder, can’ you hear, can’t you hear that thunder. You better run. You better take cover’’ we screamed at him. We laughed again at our stupidity.

‘’ that’s also from the song’’ kait informed him.

‘’where are we headed anyway’’. Mall asked.

‘’um some were safe I guess but every mile or so there’s at least 10 zombies which is lovely’’.

‘’ we might need to bush it’’ I asked.

‘’ prob’’ Hailey sighed. Lou put his hand on her thigh comforting her. Aw. Cute.  Everyone seemed bummed about going bush. Erin’s stupidity to the rescue.

‘’hey you know that depressing moment when you get in one little fight and your mum gets scared so you move in with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.

‘’ now I got that theme song in my head’’ I complained.

‘’so, silence’’ I looked around.

‘’ here we have the rear Kaity beast with her mate. You can tell their mates because as you can see they have laced their hands together. It shows they are in love’’. ‘’ what are you doing Erin’’.