day 10 part 2

The door slid open. ‘’ long time, no see’’ she pointed the gun at me. ‘’ I see your still alive’’. She said with crazy eyes. Her eye twitched a little. Great. ‘’ I’m so, so sorry Brittney’’. Zany said shaking his head.

‘’for what’’ she said never loosing eye contact with me. Zayn jumped up and snapped her neck lick a twig. Bazz got up and clung to him. ‘’ so sorry’’ he whispered again. He hugged Bazz. ‘’its ok babe’’ Bazz whispered in his ear.

‘’The Bitch Is Dead’’ Hailey screamed. We laughed. Lou scolded her. Harry wrapped his arms around me. ‘Are you okay’

‘’yeah I’m kind of relieved she’s gone’ he nodded at me and let a sigh escape his lips. ‘ are you okay’  ask him as he rests his head my shoulder. ‘ yeah just emotional is all’.

‘’k’’

‘ we need a cheering up, hails cue British accent’’ I said in a demanding voice.

‘’Ello love! I’m bri’ish  n I listen to li’le mix’ me and the girls laughed and so did Niall.

‘’I am so offended’’. Harry said in a monotone voice.

‘’as much as that is offensive it’s a really big turn on’ Harry’s eyes went wide.

‘’OMG Lou is that a-‘’ we all burst out laughing. Lou’s face flushed and went red.

‘’oh don’t be embarrassed’’. Hailey pinched his cheek. He slapped her hands away and pulled her on his lap. And she couldn’t help but giggle.

After all that Hailey got of Lou’s lap and drove. We spent the rest of the day driving on the road. We thought it would be best not to go bush. We drove around looking for a hotel or a house but we were too far away to find something like that.

A/N

soz 4 the short update but o well. and tell ur friends about my book cause i'm trying to beat her with the amount of reads. k thank you don't forget to vote and follow. wub chooo all. byz