Chapter Two- The video

Heya!

It's destiny and I wanna thank MistElix-ir15 for her superb support. Thanks for being my first voter and commenter. It means a world to me.

VOTE/ COMMENT/ SHARE/ ENJOY

Warning- Sorry if it sucked. I loved it anyway.

Chapter Two: The video.

We climbed off the car and strode out of the parking lot, blowing away the stupid-goofy-desperate stares of people.

These were the ones who judged people by their looks. Not by their heart. Then why do I have to give a damn about them?

FYI, I don't.

"I think I've something on my face." I said, unsure.

"Well, you just look beautiful and hot... I bet Justin won't be able to take his eyes off of you." Kim said, teasing, and elbowed me, as I opened my locker.

I was getting more attention than I usually got.

"Oh, shut up. Get over it, Kim. Justin and me? Not happening." I scrunched up my nose in distaste. Not because he's not beautiful. No doubt he's gorgeous but, he's just not the one who could make my heart swell each time my eyes would fell on his, or make me feel tingles and butterflies in my stomach just by taking his name. In short, he's not THE ONE.

I know stupid, right? But, that's just my definition of love.

But, I didn't say all that to Kim. For a matter of fact I didn't say anything at all on that subject and instead focused on myself.

I half turned around to smirk at her, "I always look hot. Tell me something new babe?" I winked at her and put on a new layer of lipstick as the last one got a little fade-y.

I saw her reflection in the mirror before me, as she pouted at me and eyed me suspiciously.

Ignoring her, I wore a layer of mascara which I forgot to wear earlier. That's what lockers are for, isn't it? I had a big mirror— placed against the back of the locker, and lots of other makeup essentials in that little iron or steel whatever thing.

"If you're done, can we go and do what we came here for in the first place to do. Something called, studying?" She smirked, messing up her own hair, trying to take a glance in my mirror. She got those perfect beach waves—that too naturally. I wish I had her hair.

Ugh! I'm so jealous.

She's beautiful. I did mention that, right?

"Nice joke." I rolled my eyes at her and we started walking towards cafeteria I guess.

I scrolled down the screen of my phone to get some spice on Richmond-sucks-and-fucks fb page.

It had all kinds of updates such as who dumped whom, who made out with whom, Who's cheating and who could, and most importantly, who's the queen of Richmond High and you know, other typical high school stuff.

And the strange thing was that everyone took it more seriously than their own finals.

"Oh my god! Are you watching the same thing as I am?" Abruptly, my stupid best friend yelled, her voice echoing through the hallways, grabbing all the unwanted attention from around us.

"So what? I am always on the top of the list, Kim." I said feeling proud of myself and slightly nervous at the same time.

"No! no no no no no. Not that stupid!" She said, without realizing we had eyes on us.